Rune Combiner make you exceed rune max

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryceman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2012

I recently used the rune combiner and it gave me another armor seal when I already have 9. I do not remember what runes I used in the combiner if it matters.

LunasTeam

01-01-2013

had the same problem as you ...

YokoZar

01-01-2013

I think that's by design, otherwise you could buy the cheap runes and then combiner would only give expensive ones.

Infinitystorm16

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by YokoZar View Post
I think that's by design, otherwise you could buy the cheap runes and then combiner would only give expensive ones.
.... what?

The o.p. is saying that if u combine some runes, u can go above the 9 rune limit and obtain 10 or more runes of one type, like armor seals. You cant buy more than 9 of one type of rune from the shop, seeing as you cant use more than 9 in a rune page.

So why should the rune combiner give u a tenth armor seal other than as an unfortunate bug.

ShroomAnator

01-30-2013

He means.

I Buy All 9 Of Certain Types Of Runes.

Forcing It To Have To Give You NOT Those Types, Making It More Refined For Obtaining Certain Runes.

----

Anyway, The Combiner Has Been Made Before The Update Not Letting You Buy Over Nice Of A Rune.
You Used To Be Able To Buy As Many Of A Rune As You Pleased, But Being Nine At A Time.

You Can Always Use Two Tier Three Runes And Re-Gamble Them.

Megnificent

08-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShroomAnator View Post
He means.

I Buy All 9 Of Certain Types Of Runes.

Forcing It To Have To Give You NOT Those Types, Making It More Refined For Obtaining Certain Runes.

----

Anyway, The Combiner Has Been Made Before The Update Not Letting You Buy Over Nice Of A Rune.
You Used To Be Able To Buy As Many Of A Rune As You Pleased, But Being Nine At A Time.

You Can Always Use Two Tier Three Runes And Re-Gamble Them.
Except for whatever reason, it doesn't even show the extra armor seals as an option for combination. Otherwise, this wouldn't be nearly as big of a problem.

Bumping this because it's still a problem that needs fixed.