Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Client bug I found

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Best LuIu NA

08-20-2013

762491I just entered a game and I could not see anybody else's characters. It did not allow me to move but I could see projectiles from champs/minions, hear the announcer and hear my taunts. Attached are some pictures to prove this.

Toji Majia

08-20-2013

this has happened to me as well. the most recent patch had a header glitch, where no one could see their characters. luckily, leaving, then reentering fixes the issue.

Dannamoth

QA Analyst

Follow Dannamoth on Twitter

08-20-2013

Did you have your computer locked or laptop screen closed when the game started?

NA Darklarik

08-20-2013

Perma Invis OP

Dark Embrace

08-20-2013

This happens to me occasionally. The way I can copy it is when the game first starts after picking champ and right before going to the loading screen, when it first maximizes if I alt tab out to change a song or talk to someone before the game starts, it will give me a PVP has stopped working error. When I restart it and click rejoin game, after it's done loading it will be exactly like the OP's screenshots, everyone is invisible etc. I have to end up closing and restarting the game twice for it to actually work right.

VG Death Scythe

08-21-2013

[QUOTE=Toji Majia;40875589]this has happened to me as well. the most recent patch had a header glitch, where no one could see their characters. luckily, leaving, then reentering fixes the issue does fix it

True, though its a pain to do. had this happen to me in a raked game. fell behind in farm and he was levl 4 by the time i got back in game at level 1. I was not happy.