Which champ is better at carrying stupid teammates?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boomer666

08-19-2013

Elise or Zac? i would be jungling with both so... Like the title says.

Boomer666

08-20-2013

Bump

An F22 Raptor

08-20-2013

Ok well, for starters, I feel as if the "Stupid team mates" are part of your problem, either because you act toxic and make your team angry at you or you rail on them for all their mistakes, 9 times out of 10, there is atleast something you did wrong and could have done different to help you win, so first "Tip" to carrying stupid team mates. Don't be one. You're where you are because that's your skill, once you start thinking "I'm better then the trash here" and start blaming your losses on teams and everything but yourself you're never going to get better.

Carrying a team isn't just getting yourself fed and trying to 1 v 5 them, if you wanna carry a team, have good team work, try to keep your team positive, try to distribute the feed to those who need it, not "I'm 20/0 but you all suck I can't carry this"

Post replays to let others look at and see what you're doing wrong, because I assure you, there are things you are doing wrong. As for champions that can in general carry, Akali, Jayce, Ez ect are good carries, most ADC's in general.

freshringo

08-20-2013

In my opinion Zac is stronger for carrying a team because he brings more to teamfights. He has more initiation potential and CC than Elise.

And like Raptor said above, feeling that your teammates are "stupid" is probably one of the things holding you back from improving, so work on that attitude.

Unknownpony

08-20-2013

Noone can carry dump teammates. There have to be at least 1 other guy who is good.
Unless you are in bronze or silver then go jungle aaster yi and bam you can carry everyone cus you can penta late game easily xD
But from those 2 i would say Elise cus she can burst better then ZAC and Zac has good initial but he depends on teamamtes to fallow him up and clean.

Boomer666

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by An F22 Raptor View Post
Ok well, for starters, I feel as if the "Stupid team mates" are part of your problem, either because you act toxic and make your team angry at you or you rail on them for all their mistakes, 9 times out of 10, there is atleast something you did wrong and could have done different to help you win, so first "Tip" to carrying stupid team mates. Don't be one. You're where you are because that's your skill, once you start thinking "I'm better then the trash here" and start blaming your losses on teams and everything but yourself you're never going to get better.

Carrying a team isn't just getting yourself fed and trying to 1 v 5 them, if you wanna carry a team, have good team work, try to keep your team positive, try to distribute the feed to those who need it, not "I'm 20/0 but you all suck I can't carry this"

Post replays to let others look at and see what you're doing wrong, because I assure you, there are things you are doing wrong. As for champions that can in general carry, Akali, Jayce, Ez ect are good carries, most ADC's in general.
Thank you for the reply. I understand that generally ADCs are better at carrying the game. But the question was which jungler could do it better.

And I'm actually not even level 30 yet, so its not like i was put into bronze 5 or something because thats where I belong. I am level 22 and play blind and draft pick normal games.Also what i meant by "stupid teammates" is more like UN-cooperative teammates. most of the time in game I do my best to not be toxic (as does everyone else) and i admit there has been a few times where ive flamed. But for the most part, being like 90% of the time I am nice to everyone I play with.

Now what I mean by UN-cooperative teammates, for example;
I'll be playing about 20 mis into a game, and i'll say something like "ima clear top quickly every1 stay mid" and they all come with me, and all the sudden the enemy take our outter bot turret, and start seiging for our base. Or if we win a teamfight and i say in chat "gj lets push mid" they all back at 3/4s hp, or start trying to farm the jungle.

So I've come to learn that with un-cooperative teammates, if they wont listen to you in-chat then spamming pings works quite good. I just think its a shame when I get put into a champ select screen and someone auto locks a soraka jungle,or a nasus adc bot lane. So I have to pick it up from there.

Anyways thanks for the replys and i'll hope to see you on the fields of justice

D E Merry

08-20-2013

"Stupid Team Mates" right?
I do understand that real teams don't appear until level 30, so wait until then.

But Elise or Zac? Neither can really CARRY a TEAM. There's a large difference.
Elise can dominate from early-mid game, where team fights are scarce and majority of fights are small skirmishes. If neither side has learned how to group, Elise can pick off the enemy team one by one. However, her kit cannot destroy a team. If fed enough, you can poke down in human form, kill in spider form, and repeat. However, you cannot kill everyone by yourself due to the lack of safety as much of Elise's damage is in Spider Form.

Zac can dominate in early and mid-late game. His ganks are amazing, but still require your teammates' aid (if they don't help on your first gank, tell them what they did wrong. If they still don't help, hold the lane and enter a fight midway, but try to avoid ganking that lane only to fail). His mid-game is average at best because his damage begins to fall off. His late game requires an entire team behind his back, as he is one of the best engagers and peelers for A TEAM, but not for yourself.

Champions who dominate and carry a game are usually mid lane AP carries who have AoE. This is important because if you are getting fed as an AoE AP Carry, you can enter a losing fight and pick off a double, maybe even a triple or quadra kill. At that point, you can carry the game.
However, once again, it requires a team.

Boomer666

08-20-2013

ty for ur reply

An F22 Raptor

08-20-2013

Well you shoulda told us you were level 22 lol. Just try your best to be a team player, and Merry said to answer your original question, both of those champs have some carry potential but not much because they require a good team. Some other good champions that can carry are Diana, TF, Ahri, Malz and a few other mid laners, just try to distribute feed to those who need it and try your best to play as a team.

Thaiboxer87

08-20-2013

play yi, and win every time.