Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Fizz & Chomper

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fizzy

09-27-2014

Quote:
Dear Luxanna:
"I will totally punish you!" Lux affirmed, now getting all worked up. "Stop mocking me! I'll... I'll spank you! Yes! Like the misbehaving water yordle that you are!"

It was that moment that Chomper decided to release some of the gasses that had been building up in his stomach. Opening his maw he lets out a huge amount of air and spit accompanied by the smell of rotten fish and blood and a sound like that of a thunderclap at the bottom of a barrel, and all of it is aimed at Lux. Fizz stays silent for a moment, then starts laughing so hard he nearly falls off the dragon shark.

"You gonna spank Chomper as well?"

Quote:
Ask Fortune:
Sarah promptly washed herself, and swam away from the area of chum that she created in the process.

"I will send you both to Davy Jones' locker if you do that again!" Sarah exclaimed, breathing hard in her panic and disgust.

Fizz keeps his distance from Sarah, but grins and folds his arms as he looks at her with an expression common on cheeky brats everywhere.

"Hey now, you threatened to keep me prisoner. Chomper just acted in self defence in my stead. I should be threatening you for holding me hostage like that."

Quote:
Chezni:
A bottle floats up to Fizz as he's resting on the docks of Bilgwater. Upon further inspection there is a rolled up message in it.

Greetings Fizz,

You're one of the more interesting champions I've seen grace the Fields of Justice. How do you stay so nimble and flexible? I know you've been in Bilgewater for a while and played more than your fair share of pranks on people, so what's the most amusing prank you've played so far? How do you keep Chomper so calm when not in battle?

((Signed with forest green ink))

Chezni

Fizz is enjoying the feeling of the sea air when he starts to hear something that wasn't there before. Opening his eyes the amphibiyordle looks around until he spots some shiny object floating his way. Standing up Fizz walks towards the water, without ceremony jumping in it and grabbing the bottle in the process. Climbing back onto the docks Fizz studies the bottle. Looks like the way sailors sometimes send messages, although so far as Fizz can see the only way for it to be reliable is to be so knowledgeable about the currents that you've got better stuff to do than putting paper in bottles and throwing them into the water. Opening the bottle Fizz takes out the paper, careful not to drench it too much as he unrolls it and reads it. One of those messages for a Champion of the League huh. Walking over to where he's got some writing material stashed. While writing the response Fizz chuckles a couple of times as he thinks about candidates for most amusing prank.

"Heyo Chezni!

Thank you for calling me interesting rather than annoying. Most of you landdwellers neeed more sense of humor. The reason why I'm so agile is because my people are just more build for it than humans and yordles. You could say that we're as slippery as a fish. Of course it also helps that I often practice thanks to fighting on the Fields and escaping people who don't like my latest prank.

Speaking of pranks, I'm not sure what my best prank so far is, although I still say that one of the best was when I got the upper hand on that ninja girl. Through methods unspoken of I had gotten my hands on a barrel filled with stuff made by Singed, and it just happened that I found a trebuchet lying around near Al-Khali's house. Of course after that she tried to kill me.

Of course if you mean pranks inside of Bilgewater I'd go with when I had switched Gangplank's oranges for apples. Most tricky part was painting them all orange and having them go bad for just long enough to gain that rubbery feeling. I actually managed to catch the look on that pirate's face when he bit into one and I can't remember ever laughing harder. I actually nearly got caught because of it.

And Chomper is actually quite calm. Ever since I stopped him when he tried to eat Bilgewater he's learned not to hunt above water. Unless I tell him to. That and we're pals, so he listens to what I tell him.

Happy hunting,
Fizz, the Tidal Trickster

Summoning a magic fish Fizz frowns, then shrugs and ties the response to the fish's back. Should be fine as long as he tells it to bring the letter to Chezni. Fizz watches the fish swim away through the air, skilfully dodging any seagulls in the way before fading from sight. The amphibiyordle then returns to his previous seat and lies down again, the rushing of the tides in his ears as he breathes in the salty air.

Chezni

09-29-2014

Extremely loud laughter can be heard from a chamber in the institute as one of the younger summoners reads a letter. Wiping a couple of tears from the corners of his eyes the summoner grabs a pen and paper.

A very large salmon falls from the sky almost smacking Fizz on the head as it lands next to him on the docks where he's lounging about. Upon closer inspection it can be seen that there's a letter attached to it. The whole thing is written in viridian ink.

Dear Fizz,

I hope you enjoy this salmon I'm sending you as a gift. I call you interesting because you are, and anyone that catches my interest is far from annoying. Being a summoner who is actually more skilled with and trying to further develop healing abilities I actually like watching you on the fields whether you're against me or on my side. ((I honestly don't care if I win or lose a match since this is a game after all, so long as both sides have good grace about it))
As for Akalai, I don't blame her, that stuff made by Singed smells awful. While I probably wouldn't try to kill you for such a prank, lets just say my reaction would be slightly less than pleasant even though I might be laughing at the same time. I would have loved to see the look on Planks' face when he bit into one of those.
For Chomper being so calm normally that's impressive. The only dragonshark I've ever seen was far from calm. So how exactly did you convince him not to eat the entire city?
I understand you came from an entire city beneath the ocean, what was that like?
If it's alright with you someday I might come visit you in Bilgewater for a small chat.

~Chezni

Dear Luxanna

09-29-2014

Quote:
Ask Fizzy:
It was that moment that Chomper decided to release some of the gasses that had been building up in his stomach. Opening his maw he lets out a huge amount of air and spit accompanied by the smell of rotten fish and blood and a sound like that of a thunderclap at the bottom of a barrel, and all of it is aimed at Lux. Fizz stays silent for a moment, then starts laughing so hard he nearly falls off the dragon shark.

"You gonna spank Chomper as well?"

Lux gagged, and backed away from Chomper. Her eyes watered. With a whining noise, she fired a little bolt of light at Chomper's nose as punishment.

"You KNOW I'll spank him, too!" She shrieked. "I fear no shark! All sharks are the same, just punch them in the nose and away they go!"

Ask Fortune

09-29-2014

Quote:
Ask Fizzy:
Fizz keeps his distance from Sarah, but grins and folds his arms as he looks at her with an expression common on cheeky brats everywhere.

"Hey now, you threatened to keep me prisoner. Chomper just acted in self defence in my stead. I should be threatening you for holding me hostage like that."

"I wouldn't be holding you hostage any more than one holds hostage any small, cute pet!" Sarah huffed. "What's wrong with being my pet? I feed well and we go on all kinds of adventures."

Ask Fizzy

10-03-2014

Quote:
Chezni:
Extremely loud laughter can be heard from a chamber in the institute as one of the younger summoners reads a letter. Wiping a couple of tears from the corners of his eyes the summoner grabs a pen and paper.

A very large salmon falls from the sky almost smacking Fizz on the head as it lands next to him on the docks where he's lounging about. Upon closer inspection it can be seen that there's a letter attached to it. The whole thing is written in viridian ink.

Dear Fizz,

I hope you enjoy this salmon I'm sending you as a gift. I call you interesting because you are, and anyone that catches my interest is far from annoying. Being a summoner who is actually more skilled with and trying to further develop healing abilities I actually like watching you on the fields whether you're against me or on my side. ((I honestly don't care if I win or lose a match since this is a game after all, so long as both sides have good grace about it))

As for Akalai, I don't blame her, that stuff made by Singed smells awful. While I probably wouldn't try to kill you for such a prank, lets just say my reaction would be slightly less than pleasant even though I might be laughing at the same time. I would have loved to see the look on Planks' face when he bit into one of those.

For Chomper being so calm normally that's impressive. The only dragonshark I've ever seen was far from calm. So how exactly did you convince him not to eat the entire city?

I understand you came from an entire city beneath the ocean, what was that like?

If it's alright with you someday I might come visit you in Bilgewater for a small chat.

~Chezni

Fizz quickly jumps aside as he notices something descending from above at high speed, raises both eyebrows at the fish now lying on the ground next to him. He's pretty sure that Lulu isn't in Bilgewater today, so he's rather confused at the idea of fish falling from the sky without explanation. Once he notices the letter attached to the fish Fizz scratches his head. That's a really odd way to deliver a message. Shrugging he picks up both the letter and the salmon, chewing on the fish as he reads the message from the person who makes fish fall from the sky. After he finishes reading Fizz finishes the salmon before heading to his usual writing station. Sitting down he starts writing a response, with the usual somewhat simple and childlike writing style.

"Ahoy again Chezni!

I certainly did enjoy the salmon. Very tasty fish. And I know that I'm interesting instead of annoying. The other landdwellers are the ones who need to get a clue. And I can see that, since I know how to make wounds that you can't heal the normal way. Hint: One of the reasons why it hurts so much is because my trident can make really deep wounds, and so far it looks like everybody prefers keeping their insides safe. As for it being a game, I agree, although even with games winning is more fun than losing. Especially since during a win you have more opportunity to mess with your opponents.

And yeah, that stuff really smelled. Seriously, I'm used to rotten fish and I still felt my eyes water when I was loading it. I'm surprised she didn't pass out when I covered her house with it. Probably a good idea to get something to stuff your nose if you ever do anything to annoy me. And get somebody to check your food for you. I'm telling you, the look the pirate had was priceless.

Well, Chomper wasn't that calm at first. I have to get him to stop trying to eat everything in sight before that happened, and boy was that difficult. And getting him to stop eating Bilgewater wasn't exactly convincing. First I lured him away from the city, then I swum circles around him and kept poking him with my trident until he gave up. After that we became friends, partly because I then told the humans not to kill him.

Actually my city was underneath a mountain which was underneath the ocean, but besides that you're right. As for what it was like, it was a very big city, since we had an entire mountain to ourselves. The buildings were all big and complicated, mostly because we had the space and felt like it. And it looked pretty cool, especially from a distance.

And of course you can visit. Just remember, be careful if you do something stupid. My wrath will be mostly harmless but awful."

See you soon,
Fizz, the Tidal Trickster

Quote:
Dear Luxanna:
Lux gagged, and backed away from Chomper. Her eyes watered. With a whining noise, she fired a little bolt of light at Chomper's nose as punishment.

"You KNOW I'll spank him, too!" She shrieked. "I fear no shark! All sharks are the same, just punch them in the nose and away they go!"

Fizz's eyes widen as he watches Lux fire a small ball of light at Chomper's nose.

"Uh oh."

Chomper recoils as his nose his hit, then his eyes narrow as he glares at Lux. Suddenly his big grin would lose all its friendliness as it just turns into a maw filled with teeth like razors. Without much pause Chomper lunges at Lux, only to go by her side as Fizz pulls at the dragon shark's fin. The two go into the ground as if it was water, and a couple of seconds later they emerge, only to once again go back under as Chomper tries to charge Lux and Fizz keeps steering him away.

"Now look what you've done! Do you know how hard it is to calm him down when he's this angry?!"

Fizz yells this in between the periods that he and Chomper are underground, making it a rather fragmented exclamation of annoyance.

Quote:
Ask Fortune:
"I wouldn't be holding you hostage any more than one holds hostage any small, cute pet!" Sarah huffed. "What's wrong with being my pet? I feed well and we go on all kinds of adventures."

Fizz holds up one hand, or more specifically the fingers on the hand.

"First, I'm not cute. Second, most pets aren't intelligent like I am. Third, maybe you shouldn't be keeping small animals hostage if you don't want to be called a criminal. And four, I'd have to constantly listen to you trying to charm everybody you encounter. No thank you."

Ask Fortune

10-04-2014

Quote:
Ask Fizzy:
Fizz holds up one hand, or more specifically the fingers on the hand.

"First, I'm not cute. Second, most pets aren't intelligent like I am. Third, maybe you shouldn't be keeping small animals hostage if you don't want to be called a criminal. And four, I'd have to constantly listen to you trying to charm everybody you encounter. No thank you."

Sarah grinned.

"First, you're adorable. Second, I know parrots who could top your mind. Third, pets are pets. And fourth." She poked where his nose should be. "I don't try, I succeed~."

Dear Luxanna

10-04-2014

Quote:
Ask Fizzy:
Fizz's eyes widen as he watches Lux fire a small ball of light at Chomper's nose.

"Uh oh."

Chomper recoils as his nose his hit, then his eyes narrow as he glares at Lux. Suddenly his big grin would lose all its friendliness as it just turns into a maw filled with teeth like razors. Without much pause Chomper lunges at Lux, only to go by her side as Fizz pulls at the dragon shark's fin. The two go into the ground as if it was water, and a couple of seconds later they emerge, only to once again go back under as Chomper tries to charge Lux and Fizz keeps steering him away.

"Now look what you've done! Do you know how hard it is to calm him down when he's this angry?!"

Fizz yells this in between the periods that he and Chomper are underground, making it a rather fragmented exclamation of annoyance.

"EEEEEEEK!"

The next time Fizz and Chomper would surface, Lux would seemingly be gone. In reality, she had climbed up a tree, hugging its trunk for dear life, and was using her magic to make herself invisible.

"YOU CALM DOWN, MEAN SHARK." Lux exclaimed, confident in her invisibility.

Chezni

10-05-2014

A strange man dressed in sea faring clothes almost every shade of green imaginable sits at the docks fishing quietly. You notice a large pile of fish next to him and can't believe the luck he seems to have had today. As you walk over the man sets down his rod and stands up extending his hand with a mischievous grin on his too young face.

"Greetings Fizz, I've been wanting to meet you for a while now. If you like you may help yourself to some of my catch. I've got more today than I can possibly eat, and don't like food going to waste." the man said with a slight hint of perpetual amusement in his voice.