Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Fizz & Chomper

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fizzy

08-21-2013

Quote:
Shimmerglow:
The maid does something very rare, something she has almost never done in her entire career as a delivery girl dressed as a maid: She frowns into a sort of disappointed half-pout. "Liar," she stated flatly. "However, I am willing to overlook that. My employer heard about twenty minutes ago that you enjoy salmon, and wanted me to give this to you."

At this point, she begins to puff her (lack of) chest with pride. "I'm a delivery maid from AIKA Restaurant, based in Piltover. My employer sent me here to show that we believe in timely deliveries to anywhere in Valoran, no matter where you are."

Shim once again offers the salmon to Fizz. "You should tell your friends," she says softly... yet coming from a "maid" of her caliber, the impact should have been much better than if she were just "some girl."

Fizz's eyes widen as the girl proclaims him a liar. She tricked him! He quickly pulls his hand back and watches the girl warily, having just enough decency to show shame, although it might just as well be about being caught in a lie as for lying to begin with.

"Oh, thank you. Was the test really necessary though?"

He reaches for the salmon again, this time slower incase the maid is going to pull it away again.

"Sorry for lying though. I'll spread word about your restaurant."

Shimmerglow

08-21-2013

Quote:
Ask Fizzy:
Fizz's eyes widen as the girl proclaims him a liar. She tricked him! He quickly pulls his hand back and watches the girl warily, having just enough decency to show shame, although it might just as well be about being caught in a lie as for lying to begin with.

"Oh, thank you. Was the test really necessary though?"

He reaches for the salmon again, this time slower incase the maid is going to pull it away again.

"Sorry for lying though. I'll spread word about your restaurant."

"Probably not, but I was told to do that," came her immediate answer. "It won't come back to bite you or anything."

As Fizz reaches for the salmon, the maid decided that since she was here, Fizz was here, and she heard that he was willing to entertain questions.... "Before I go, may I ask something of you? ...What do you feel are the most important qualities for a maid?" She asked with half-feigned shyness.

Ask Fizzy

08-22-2013

Quote:
Shimmerglow:
"Probably not, but I was told to do that," came her immediate answer. "It won't come back to bite you or anything."

As Fizz reaches for the salmon, the maid decided that since she was here, Fizz was here, and she heard that he was willing to entertain questions.... "Before I go, may I ask something of you? ...What do you feel are the most important qualities for a maid?" She asked with half-feigned shyness.

Fizz grins as he finally gets to eat the salmon. Sitting down on the ground he places the platter in front of him, throwing a piece of salmon up and swallowing it whole, like he did as a joke on the Fields.

"Good to know. And go ahead."

He looks at the girl with a confused expression when she finishes her question, then shrugs as he swallows another piece of fish.

"Well, I don't know much about maids, but you said that your main job is to get your stuff delivered on time, so the ability to get around easily has got to be important. Other than that, you probably have to make sure the people you deliver to appreciate it, so acting nice should help a lot."

Shimmerglow

08-22-2013

Quote:
Ask Fizzy:
Fizz grins as he finally gets to eat the salmon. Sitting down on the ground he places the platter in front of him, throwing a piece of salmon up and swallowing it whole, like he did as a joke on the Fields.

"Good to know. And go ahead."

He looks at the girl with a confused expression when she finishes her question, then shrugs as he swallows another piece of fish.

"Well, I don't know much about maids, but you said that your main job is to get your stuff delivered on time, so the ability to get around easily has got to be important. Other than that, you probably have to make sure the people you deliver to appreciate it, so acting nice should help a lot."

(( Meido thinks this has been a good test case. ))

Shim blinked, her gentle poker face otherwise unwavering. "I am grateful for your answer. Please try not to hold my employer's strange taste in jokes against me. He knew it would end like this."

The maid then looked up at the sky, as if to tell time by looking at the sun's position. "It seems I'm due to return," she said, her tone of voice finally changing from her standard monotone to one tinged with disappointment. "I enjoyed meeting with you, Fizz. When AIKA is finished remodeling in Piltover, it would be nice if you came by."

She began to "glow" a faint white before a beam of light shot up from her into the sky; the spectacle was most likely one Fizz was familiar with, as it was similar to a "Gate" or "Teleport" spell.

"Don't worry about the plate, just leave it there" were her last words before she faded from view.

Ask Fizzy

08-22-2013

Quote:
Shimmerglow:
(( Meido thinks this has been a good test case. ))

Shim blinked, her gentle poker face otherwise unwavering. "I am grateful for your answer. Please try not to hold my employer's strange taste in jokes against me. He knew it would end like this."

The maid then looked up at the sky, as if to tell time by looking at the sun's position. "It seems I'm due to return," she said, her tone of voice finally changing from her standard monotone to one tinged with disappointment. "I enjoyed meeting with you, Fizz. When AIKA is finished remodeling in Piltover, it would be nice if you came by."

She began to "glow" a faint white before a beam of light shot up from her into the sky; the spectacle was most likely one Fizz was familiar with, as it was similar to a "Gate" or "Teleport" spell.

"Don't worry about the plate, just leave it there" were her last words before she faded from view.

((Good to know.))

Fizz shakes his head, still grinning.

"Eh, don't worry about it. I'll just make sure to pay your employer a visit sometime."

He raises his eyebrows as the girl looks up at the sky, nodding as he downs another piece of salmon.

"Right then. Also nice meeting you. And I'll try to remember to visit your restaurant next time I go to Piltover."

He watches her disappear in a fashion similar to the call back ability on the Fields, then starts eating the salad at an increased pace, only nodding in response to the girl's last piece of advice. Once he's done with the food he looks at the plate before shrugging and leaving it lying there, he himself diving into the water with his trident in hand.

Fae Lulu

08-22-2013

Quote:
Ask Fizzy:

Fizz shakes his head.

"We don't have to do that. Chomper can carry us there!"

He starts walking towards the water.

"Come on, let's go!"

Lulu smiled, thinking about the last time she rode a shark...or was it a ray...might have been a whale...either way it was on her mind.

"That would be amazing!" Lulu exclaimed as she and Pix followed along.

Ask Janna

08-22-2013

Quote:
Fishfishfishfish FIIIIIIISSHHHHHHH!:
Fizz chuckles as he reads about Janna's ideas how to make the flying shark work. He quickly writes a reply:

Sounds like you've got it all thought out. Although now that you mention the shark tank, would he be able to both fly and swim, or would you have to make him able to fly again every time he has swum for a while? Since Chomper not being able to swim would be strange, even if he could fly instead.

Well, flying is much like swimming, except you need to be lighter. Chomper is going to be light enough to fly AND swim in the air. All he needs to do get in a bubble to fly. So, where do you want to start this? Oh! And when?

Ask Fizzy

08-23-2013

Quote:
Fae Lulu:
Lulu smiled, thinking about the last time she rode a shark...or was it a ray...might have been a whale...either way it was on her mind.

"That would be amazing!" Lulu exclaimed as she and Pix followed along.

Fizz walks into the water until it reaches his belly, at which point he creates a magic fish and throws it in the air. It lands rather unceremoniously in the water, after which nothing happens for a couple of seconds. The water then suddenly seems to explode as a giant shark surfaces and devours the fish. Fizz pats the dragon shark's nose.

"Heya buddy. Up for a swim? Lulu and Pix are going to take us to some kind of beach and need you to carry them. No eating them, okay?"

Chomper nods, then waits for them to get on. Fizz turns back to Lulu and grins, pointing towards Chomper's back with his trident.

"Right, get on up."

Quote:
Ask Janna:
Well, flying is much like swimming, except you need to be lighter. Chomper is going to be light enough to fly AND swim in the air. All he needs to do get in a bubble to fly. So, where do you want to start this? Oh! And when?

Fizz nods to himself as he writes his reply:

"Perfect. As for the location and time... Does Bandle City have a festival in the near future? It's about the only place I can think of where Chomper can properly terrify everybody without risking getting killed by humorless people in the process."

Ask Janna

08-24-2013

Quote:
Fish, Fizz, and Chips:
Fizz nods to himself as he writes his reply:

"Perfect. As for the location and time... Does Bandle City have a festival in the near future? It's about the only place I can think of where Chomper can properly terrify everybody without risking getting killed by humorless people in the process."

Umm... I don't know. I think surprising them when there's no festival going would be the best way to go. I'll pick you two up, and we'll fly high and decide on a better city if you wish.

Ask Fizzy

08-24-2013

Quote:
Ask Janna:
Umm... I don't know. I think surprising them when there's no festival going would be the best way to go. I'll pick you two up, and we'll fly high and decide on a better city if you wish.

Fizz scratches his chin as he reads the last message, then shrugs and writes his reply:

"Maybe you're right, although if there's a festival going on our chances of catching loads of them are higher. Will have to ask one of the yordle Champions if they are planning to have a festival soon. And Bandle City is very likely the best choice. Human cities would probably attack Chomper as he comes flying towards them. Anyway, we'll be waiting for you in Bilgewater."