Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Fizz & Chomper

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fizz

08-19-2013

((Original Fizz here.

Always watching.))

AskSkarner

08-19-2013

A scroll appeared:

Quote:
Dear Fizz: I'v noticed that you enjoy playing with your Trident
like a pogo stick. how is it that when you slam it
into the ground,
water erupts? Can you produce
water like Nami?
Signed, Skarner

Ask Fizzy

08-19-2013

Quote:
Fae Lulu:
Lulu nodded, "Yea, an epic game. There's this great beach area that's just perfect for games!"

Fizz grins as he raises his trident.

"Sounds great! Let's go then! Been a while since I've gotten the opportunity to play."

Quote:
Ask Fizz:
((Original Fizz here.

Always watching.))

((Heya. I'll do my best to portray Fizz properly.))

Quote:
AskSkarner:
A scroll appeared:

Dear Fizz: I'v noticed that you enjoy playing with your Trident
like a pogo stick. how is it that when you slam it
into the ground,
water erupts? Can you produce
water like Nami?
Signed, Skarner

Fizz picks up the scroll that suddenly appeared, planting his trident in the ground besides him so he can unroll it. Reading its contents he looks at his trident before writing a reply:

"Hey Skarner,

Yep, jumping around like that is really fun, especially with how it confuses people. And yes, I've got some water abilities, which is also how I throw those floating fishes for Chomper to target. However, my abilities are nowhere close to Nami's. The best I can do with them is use them to enhance my physical attacks, and that fish wouldn't be as useful if it wasn't for Chomper.

Fizz

Fae Lulu

08-20-2013

Quote:
Ask Fizzy:
Fizz grins as he raises his trident.

"Sounds great! Let's go then! Been a while since I've gotten the opportunity to play."

"Awesome...but getting there means we gotta swim or take a ship there," Lulu started, pointing off into the distance, "It's somewhere off toward that way. Can't miss it."

Colonel qt

08-20-2013

Dear Fizz & Chomper,

Thoughts? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFhlRbk443o)

Ask Fizzy

08-20-2013

((Blegh, sleepy in the morning. Forgot to switch accounts.))

Quote:
Fae Lulu:
"Awesome...but getting there means we gotta swim or take a ship there," Lulu started, pointing off into the distance, "It's somewhere off toward that way. Can't miss it."

Fizz shakes his head.

"We don't have to do that. Chomper can carry us there!"

He starts walking towards the water.

"Come on, let's go!"

Quote:
Colonel qt:
Dear Fizz & Chomper,

Thoughts? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFhlRbk443o)

Fizz chuckles as he watches the video message play, apparently not disturbed by the sight. He then quickly scribbles his reply and sends it away with one of his magic fishes.

"That's just how sharks do things. Although Chomper doesn't take that long to eat something the size of a yordle. Anyway, shouldn't you be more worried about who recorded that instead of helping the guy out?"

Ask Janna

08-21-2013

Quote:
Ask Fizzy:
Fizz sits on a rock absent-mindedly chewing on a fish while reading the letter. At the end he smirks and writes a reply.

My breakfast of champions is whatever fish I can catch that day, my favourite being salmon.

Hmmm..... Flying sharks would be pretty terrifying. But you would see them coming from miles away. Chomper is ready to try it out though, he wants to see what's further inlands.

Janna would reply not long after:
"Great! I'll find him a shark tank and put it on my zeppelin whenever he needs to rest from flying. Also, don't worry about bringing him sea water, I can make brine rain from tornadoes or bubbles, too."

Shimmerglow

08-21-2013

"Excuse me."

When, or how long, the owner of that gentle monotone voice was standing behind Fizz was anyone's guess. A young woman (http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/3374), almost looking like a child, softly called for his attention wearing a maid's uniform. One hand was deep in her long skirt's pocket. The other was holding a plate of salmon salad.

"I have your order." She announced as she extended the plate towards Fizz... knowing full well that he did not order anything.

Ask Fizzy

08-21-2013

Quote:
Ask Janna:
Janna would reply not long after:
"Great! I'll find him a shark tank and put it on my zeppelin whenever he needs to rest from flying. Also, don't worry about bringing him sea water, I can make brine rain from tornadoes or bubbles, too."

Fizz chuckles as he reads about Janna's ideas how to make the flying shark work. He quickly writes a reply:

Sounds like you've got it all thought out. Although now that you mention the shark tank, would he be able to both fly and swim, or would you have to make him able to fly again every time he has swum for a while? Since Chomper not being able to swim would be strange, even if he could fly instead.

Quote:
Shimmerglow:
"Excuse me."

When, or how long, the owner of that gentle monotone voice was standing behind Fizz was anyone's guess. A young woman (http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/3374), almost looking like a child, softly called for his attention wearing a maid's uniform. One hand was deep in her long skirt's pocket. The other was holding a plate of salmon salad.

"I have your order." She announced as she extended the plate towards Fizz... knowing full well that he did not order anything.

Fizz quickly turns around when he hears somebody behind him, readying his trident to either attack or jump away. Seeing the apparently friendly maid he relaxes a bit, then starts to stare hungrily at the plate of salmon salad instead.

"Eh, yes, thank you."

He reaches out for the plate, willing to pretend he ordered the food if it meant getting to eat the tasty tasty salmon.

Shimmerglow

08-21-2013

Quote:
Ask Fizzy:
(This portion of the quote Expunged by Gangster Twitch, see? Myeheheh.)
Fizz quickly turns around when he hears somebody behind him, readying his trident to either attack or jump away. Seeing the apparently friendly maid he relaxes a bit, then starts to stare hungrily at the plate of salmon salad instead.

"Eh, yes, thank you."

He reaches out for the plate, willing to pretend he ordered the food if it meant getting to eat the tasty tasty salmon.

The maid does something very rare, something she has almost never done in her entire career as a delivery girl dressed as a maid: She frowns into a sort of disappointed half-pout. "Liar," she stated flatly. "However, I am willing to overlook that. My employer heard about twenty minutes ago that you enjoy salmon, and wanted me to give this to you."

At this point, she begins to puff her (lack of) chest with pride. "I'm a delivery maid from AIKA Restaurant, based in Piltover. My employer sent me here to show that we believe in timely deliveries to anywhere in Valoran, no matter where you are."

Shim once again offers the salmon to Fizz. "You should tell your friends," she says softly... yet coming from a "maid" of her caliber, the impact should have been much better than if she were just "some girl."