Release Notes 08/07

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Removable Disk F

08-08-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by hohums View Post
Generally every second week however we are changing the schedule at the moment so I'm not sure if its next week or not. Minor releases are pretty much critical bug fixes and a few balance changes that should need less stability testing.
Let's hope you guys push one out by next week. That'd be great.

madcow

08-08-2009

Okay this may seem stupid, but I have no idea what global cooldown is or even that it existed before this. Could anyone tell me what it is exactly?

KonaKona

08-08-2009

it's a short cooldown that prevents you from using all of your skills after you use any one of them

madcow

08-08-2009

oh okay thanks.

Kalec

08-09-2009

nice patch
i would like to see some other changes but if this is a minor one i think its ok
the new hero ult is the only REALLY strong skill, silence is good too but if he gets the magic resist for melee dps + his passive hes really op

IS16b1287fc3e6b72dfbeaf

08-11-2009

Interesting Patch Notes Riot Devs

I would suggest tho in the next Major Patch your Testing in your "Dark" Studios include some of this Bugs and Tweaks.

Bugs and Features:

1) Tryndamere needs a Tweak on hes [E] Ability Spinning Slash so he can actualy Hit the Enemy targets that are caugh Infront of hes Slah Line.So that means you should add the known system of "Tryndamere makes a Spinning Slash and he hits every enemy in hes path while hes performing the Ability" so what does that means? Tryndameres Spinning Slash will only hit the enemys caugh in hes Werewind Sword Animation so if your close enough for hes sword to make Contact on you you will get damaged. Just a thought after long testing with Tryndamere

2) I Dont know about the rest of the Champions Known Glitches but i allready Expirianced with Tryndamere 2 much times the Glitch that you get Stucked In Place when you Perform Spinning Slash and you land Directly Inside the Character Model of a Champion,Mob,Creep etc.

3) Nerf abit Mocking Shout only on the Cooldown section. just a little bit and it will be sorted. Just a Thought that passed from my mind, Im Not Bound to it.

4) Change the Colour of our Champion In Game to look Different than the rest of our Team Mates so we can Notice him more easy in Big FIghts with alot of Spells and Abilities Used and all those Animations. I would Suggest Blue Colour instead of the Default Green one

5) Buddy List needs more focus on Performance. Also a few tweaks that can be usefull in the future

6) I Dont know what is the Client's Resolution atm but you might want to Increased abit the Ressolution so it will be more Accesible.I suggest to Dont make it Full screen yet,but just Change abit the resolution to be abit biger

7) Add a Sound Option in Settings to turn off the In Game Music so we can Concatrate more on The Battlefield when we need to be Focused

8) Add a Sound Option that can Support 5.1 Surround Speakers? ;p

9) Make abit larger the Text Numbers and Letters Above our Champion's Head like : Critical Damage,Normal Damage and XP Gained Text.

Well thats all folks! For now

-Mikey

PS: Sorry for the Delayed FeedBack but i was busy Playing and having Fun with your awesome game