Leblanc Build.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

D3ADMIK3Y

02-17-2011

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...estroyer-54299

Follow the link And it would show you my build!

PsychoSim

02-17-2011

A very nice solid build for her. Do you try to harass or farm in the early game?

Everspace

02-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoSim View Post
A very nice solid build for her. Do you try to harass or farm in the early game?
You do both. Last hitting allows that but harass is pretty big on her because of the QW poke. It's quick and you really should be doing both.

Level up W before the 2nd point in E. The cooldown goes down on W which is WAY more important than straight damage on E.

That point in improved exhaust is silly if you don't have it. Expanded Mind is way worse than the -Death time since she has such a low base MP pool and can operate fine with it with a small bit of MP5.

AP glyphs are in my opinion subpar for her. MPen will give you more damage in comparison to .8 of 24 (or whatever it ends up being).

Her cooldowns are very very quick. I would recommend sorc shoes over the ionians, a great offensive shoe, or you could go merc treads for a clean getaway.

If you do go flat MPen (I would really reccomend it for her hax early/midgame) drop the Void.