i ban trist and vayne in ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tunoko

08-17-2013

the enemy team ALWAYS gets fed when they pick these 2. I don't know how, i don't know why, and I don't care. I ban them whenevr I can. You should too. Can't carry **** team from mid when they feed a hypercarry out the crack.

elo hell thread.

Noxian Zell

08-17-2013

Well ya. they are called hypercarries for a reason.

Look at Yi, trynd, and Jax. Those 3 are monsters lategame and can just split push even if they fed early game

Tunoko

08-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Makarov View Post
Well ya. they are called hypercarries for a reason.

Look at Yi, trynd, and Jax. Those 3 are monsters lategame and can just split push even if they fed early game
im saying because whenever the enemy has a vayne or a trist they get at least 9 kills by the 10 minute mark for reasons beyond my comprehension.

Especially if my team has a cait or ezreal.

Makes no sense, but whatever. Banned champs get banned.

Noxian Zell

08-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sense of Loyalty View Post
im saying because whenever the enemy has a vayne or a trist they get at least 9 kills by the 10 minute mark for reasons beyond my comprehension.

Especially if my team has a cait or ezreal.

Makes no sense, but whatever. Banned champs get banned.
This doesnt happen all the time.

If that DOES happen. Either the enemy bot lane is super sucky OR they are too good

Tunoko

08-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Makarov View Post
This doesnt happen all the time.

If that DOES happen. Either the enemy bot lane is super sucky OR they are too good
it happens more often than not [like 60% of the time?] when in reality it should happen rarely with their 'weak' early games. I'm beginning to think there's no such thing at this point given how often I see vayne trash caitlyn's in lane.

twitch probably the only thing that beats vayne

Salete

08-17-2013

the are both extremely safe hypercarries. If it gets to late game, you lose. There's nothing you can do really, better not risk it