Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Help!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dotayy

08-17-2013

Okay so here is the problem. Sometimes when the game is loading, the game crashes (after reaching 100% most of the times) so the game starts right away. And the pvp.net (where you find the reconnect button if you exit the game) says that "game i still running" And I have to force close it, and start it all back up toget back in the game. By that time the timer is already around 2:30(AT LEAST) sometimes more depending on how long it takes for the client to crash. And if im jungling it screws me over SO BAD! So maybe there should be a "Force Reconnect" option where even if your client is open, it reloads the game. Just a thought...or fix the crashes thats always nice too =]

Dotayy

08-20-2013

Bump?

thenicksolo

08-21-2013

I'd assume a dev would want to see some crash logs on this since its not in the "known issues" area. I'd contact player support and provide console logs so they can see how to resolve the issue.

Things you can do/Questions to consider:
-Try a new user, does the issue persist?
-Close all other programs... is something else conflicting with LOL to cause it to crash.
-Is your memory paging out (writing to the hard drive) and thats where the error is coming from (activity monitor>system memory)