Sea Witch Nami

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WC3betterthanSC

09-01-2013

10/10 Would Bang

copperpoint

09-05-2013

tides go in tides go out...

Aldrab

09-05-2013

Dude, I can feel Riot's animators squirming in their chairs right now at having to make that happen. The champ that ultimately became Elise was delayed for years because of the complexity of the animation work, and this would be even more complex. Still, excellent work on the example. Would buy Nami just so I could then buy this.

LadyKäiser

09-05-2013

Would also insta-buy this.

MacaroniArt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-05-2013

I'd buy Nami just to use this skin.

copperpoint

09-10-2013

bump

ChloeDaBoog

09-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Ve1vet View Post
Oh man this is super cool! Great job dude
This is stolen art. Please don't let this person get credit for it. The original creator made this art and posted it here: http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=3752598

Give credit where credit is due, not to people who steal.

FlynnOFlenniken

09-11-2013

An upvote and a bump

Nintharra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChloeDaBoog View Post
This is stolen art. Please don't let this person get credit for it. The original creator made this art and posted it here: http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=3752598

Give credit where credit is due, not to people who steal.
I dont see in the OP where it says they made it. I just like that they wrote a League version of "Poor Unfortunate Souls".
But thank you for directing us to the Creator artwork, which the OP should have a link to though. Unless the OP is a smurf of the other OP. But I dont know that.

ChloeDaBoog

09-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nintharra View Post
I dont see in the OP where it says they made it. I just like that they wrote a League version of "Poor Unfortunate Souls".
But thank you for directing us to the Creator artwork, which the OP should have a link to though. Unless the OP is a smurf of the other OP. But I dont know that.
Go back one page, the OP asked this poster to give him credit and he ignored him.