[Item Discussion] Nidalee, The Bestial Huntress

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Liquorshot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-19-2009

i usually go for the 1mana/sec for the mastery, and that usually helps a lot early game. then i get chalice too. but i ALWAYS go for the javelin first, and master it first ASAP. cuz i personally think javelin is what makes nidalee so strong early game, and you could probably get a max distance hit or two while the other champ waits by their tower for the minions to spawn.

Dajuda

12-19-2009

yeah last game i did javelin first, seemed to work better, trap is really nice though for throwing in the brush, people almost always run over it which gives you a nice opportunity for an early gank.

Death Korp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2009

I still have yet to be convinced that physical damage is the way to go with her. Frozen mallet while nice still relies on that physical build.

A rod of ages and a rylais give plenty of HP and AP. And rylais allows you to get that snare in on every trap and your panther abilities snare on every hit.