Forum disruptions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

falkenjeff

08-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Yi is OP View Post
I had interesting chat with Mr.Jason.

Very showy person, I see.
Details!

Master Yi is OP

08-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade Rook View Post
I would so like to hear about that conversation.
I find him very much entertaining.
he do not want chat to be revealed.

So i will just post the part where I got approved.
Name:  crit4.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  373.1 KB

This pic is from Mr.Jason.

http://puu.sh/43G2m.jpg

Edit: Yes I Died in the bot games. our amumu and MF were feeding. Don't judge me.

Cynicatt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Yi is OP View Post
he do not want chat to be revealed.

So i will just post the part where I got approved.
Attachment 758698

This pic is from Mr.Jason.

http://puu.sh/43G2m.jpg
Heh. Why does he like you so much?
How unfair.

Assassin

08-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade Rook View Post
Heh. Why does he like you so much?
How unfair.
I like you too man! Add PVP on league.

Cynicatt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
I like you too man! Add PVP on league.
Neat. I've been wanting to ask you some questions that I'm sure you wouldn't answer here.
Let me see if I can get League to patch on this laptop.
Otherwise it will be a couple hours before I'm home with my gaming computer.

Buboniic

08-16-2013

See.. I told that one kid who was flaming riot about this trying to start a witch hunt when all he had to do was wait a few days so riot can gather information and intel and give it all at once..

People need to listen, sure it's our account info but in the end riot will do what's right and try and refund everyone everything if something went wrong on their part.

MapV20

08-16-2013

do you guys realize that all the accounts your supposed master hacker posts on are junior accounts, excluding the 3 adjudicators that we arent even sure how long ago they were compromised (devil could of lost his acct sometime between the 2010 and 2013 for example.

im not backing up riot because im not the type to back up a company that likes permabanning me, but you guys are acting like this guy is some tough ****.

please note i made numerous threads asking for gem to kill herself and my acct is intact.

Assassin

08-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MapV20 View Post
do you guys realize that all the accounts your supposed master hacker posts on are junior accounts, excluding the 3 adjudicators that we arent even sure how long ago they were compromised (devil could of lost his acct sometime between the 2010 and 2013 for example.

im not backing up riot because im not the type to back up a company that likes permabanning me, but you guys are acting like this guy is some tough ****.

please note i made numerous threads asking for gem to kill herself and my acct is intact.

Post on your main son

Cynicatt

08-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MapV20 View Post

I don't think anybody is acting like he's anything.
I just see no reason to be rude to him, or to anyone unless they were behaving that way first.

MapV20

08-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
Post on your main son

i cant, my main, Saabi, is forum banned. duh.

i could pull this **** off in a week, just level up 10 or so accounts to level 5, and pretend theres a hacker by confirming it from a bunch of different accounts. lol.