Forum disruptions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Master Yi is OP

08-17-2013

Annnd up we go.

falkenjeff

08-17-2013

Still not banned from the game: http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19731192#history

Amended my ticket with the following update (Riot pls, don't be a joke company, pls):

Why is a HACKER not banned from the game yet?

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19731192#history

Why are you not banning a hacker from the game? He's banned from the forums now (on his main account, he still has more), but still able to play the game?

Here, let me put emphasis on a major point. HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER

Ban PVP from the game please.

falkenjeff

08-18-2013

lol this thread died even though PVP (Jason) is giving me fake transaction IDs in game that he claims are mine?

Cynicatt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2013

I don't understand why the thread with the official Riot post admitting the problems is dying when the old 200+ page thread of theory we had didn't.

falkenjeff

08-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade Rook View Post
I don't understand why the thread with the official Riot post admitting the problems is dying when the old 200+ page thread of theory we had didn't.
Maybe we need to make a new one, without a red post at the beginning, with juicy details, etc.

Cynicatt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by falkenjeff View Post
Maybe we need to make a new one, without a red post at the beginning, with juicy details, etc.
lol.
I think they threatened to ban us if we kept talking about it or made new threads though.

falkenjeff

08-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade Rook View Post
lol.
I think they threatened to ban us if we kept talking about it or made new threads though.
So they'll ban us, but Jason is allowed to stay unbanned (from the game) while they continue to "investigate" him? :O

OhEmGeeJeff

08-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by falkenjeff View Post
So they'll ban us, but Jason is allowed to stay unbanned (from the game) while they continue to "investigate" him? :O
Your mother is a dirty *****.

- Jason

falkenjeff

08-19-2013

bump

falkenjeff

08-19-2013

bump