Forum disruptions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OneVendetta

08-16-2013

is it true they are targetting BRs only?

Master Yi is OP

08-16-2013

Another part of chat.
Name:  crit0.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  49.4 KB

Winbot

08-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MapV20 View Post
i cant, my main, Saabi, is forum banned. duh.

i could pull this **** off in a week, just level up 10 or so accounts to level 5, and pretend theres a hacker by confirming it from a bunch of different accounts. lol.

[right]Click here to enhance your forum experience![/right]
even if the accounts are junior members, all that means is they don't post on the forums much. it has nothing to do with account age (junior member is 0-29 posts, member is 30-99 posts, senior member is 100+).

"PVP" is level 30 and one of the most unique names out there. i doubt he managed to get it by legitimate means. also most of the compromised accounts were level 30 including several adjudicator's accounts.

now he's posting on "Assassin". you really think he fairly obtained an account with the name Assassin after he has also been seen posting as PVP? there's like 30+ million people that play this game, the chances of him being the original owner of all these unique usernames is astronomical.

MapV20

08-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winbot View Post
even if the accounts are junior members, all that means is they don't post on the forums much. it has nothing to do with account age (junior member is 0-29 posts, member is 30-99 posts, senior member is 100+).

"PVP" is level 30 and one of the most unique names out there. i doubt he managed to get it by legitimate means. also most of the compromised accounts were level 30 including several adjudicator's accounts.

now he's posting on "Assassin". you really think he fairly obtained an account with the name Assassin after he has also been seen posting as PVP? that's 1 in a million chance.

look, all im saying is the kid runs away with his tail between his legs sucking his thumb every time i seem to tell him my main.

the thread that got locked now, the old thread, he stopped posting immediately after i told him he's a fake and posted my mains name.

here, he's stopped posting again, immediately after i shared my main.

Gee. Gee. hackers op brah.

Winbot

08-16-2013

Quote:
look, all im saying is the kid runs away with his tail between his legs sucking his thumb every time i seem to tell him my main.

the thread that got locked now, the old thread, he stopped posting immediately after i told him he's a fake and posted my mains name.

here, he's stopped posting again, immediately after i shared my main.

Gee. Gee. hackers op brah.

i swear i'm having deja vu, wasn't larias making the same claims you were (that he can't steal accounts)? we all know what happened after that...

don't get me wrong i hope he is BS, but all the evidence seems to suggest otherwise.

MapV20

08-16-2013

Quote:
i swear i'm having deja vu, wasn't larias making the same claims you were (that he can't steal accounts)? we all know what happened after that..
larias voluntarily posted his email and his password format.

to be fair, if i really wanted to be a dick i could of stolen larias account myself, using his email and an easy word attack using the specified parameters of his password which was "germanband+numbers"

so yea. /not impressed /golfclap /GDbeingGD

ill admit ill give him a 6/10 simply because he did get me to make a semi serious threat questioning riots security.

Winbot

08-16-2013

also, is it that hard to believe that riot's security is flawless? i mean it's not like they haven't been breached in the past.

http://news.techworld.com/security/3...ropean-server/

Quote:
larias voluntarily posted his email and his password format.

to be fair, if i really wanted to be a dick i could of stolen larias account myself, using his email and an easy word attack using the specified parameters of his password which was "germanband+numbers"

so yea. /not impressed /golfclap /GDbeingGD

ill admit ill give him a 6/10 simply because he did get me to make a semi serious threat questioning riots security.

ah, didn't see that larias did that. what an idiot LOL.

well i hope for your sake he doesn't end up being the real deal.

MapV20

08-16-2013

Quote:
also, is it that hard to believe that riot's security is flawless? i mean it's not like they haven't been breached in the past.

i dont believe anything on the internet has "flawless security". i believe everything can be hacked given the correct time investment by the correct person.

i also believe that the guy on GD is just a troll, not a hacker. because he's really good at running and hiding as soon as i pop my head in a thread.

Dhayze

08-16-2013

Quote:

"Larias" posted his information" AFTER "Larias" began the trolling spree

FaylureAtLoL

08-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotOpti View Post
Hi,

I'm writing to let you all know that we're aware of the situation with certain forum accounts posting private player information and engaging in forum and in-game harassment.

We've actually been working hard behind the scenes to understand and address the situation, but want to let you know:

(a) Adjudicators, Wrenchmen, and even the vast majority of Rioters don't have access to your personal information (including email address and password)

(b) We don't condone the sort of behavior that we’re seeing; we ban those who engage in disruptive behavior in game or on the forums.

We’re still investigating the situation and we'll share details once we’ve made good headway towards resolution.

Thanks all.
Are you fraeking serious.
In one thread a Rioter said this was just a troll and everyone was in on it.
On the other hand your here saying that you guys are investigating this issue treating it like a normal situation.

WHICH ONE IS IT? T_T