Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Malzahar: Voidlings Bugged

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dubwad

08-16-2013

(I'm not sure if this is in the right place or not, or if I'm correct. Help me out if anyone has information regarding this)

This may not be on the top of riot's things to do with all of the server issues and such but here goes nothing. I may be completely wrong about this but it seems to me that since the last patch on Malzahar, his voidlings don't seem to respond the same way they did before.

When I compared the voidlings now to what I remember about them before the last patch, I came up with this list:

1. The voidlings do not follow champions inflicted with Malefic Visions for the entire length of the spell. (Especially when champions are running away. The voidling will turn around and target something else)
  2. After Malzahar's death, the voidling may or may not continue to attack the last champion focused. (Sometimes it sits and does nothing and some times it follows relentlessly until its timer runs out)

It seems as if the timing on things during the 3.10 patch got changed but I'm not sure how. I believe that the voidling should only stop pursuit when E is over or has jumped to another target.

Well that isn't much of a list but it is a problem. Thought I had more than this but I couldn't think of anything else. I appreciate the help on this problem and will reply or respond to any questions asked. Thanks a lot guys!

*Edit: Just noticed the thread "How to Report a Bug." I have to apologize for the lack of screenshots. Found it hard to encompass this problem in even a few. Will continue trying.

dubwad

08-16-2013

Bumpa bump (just because i want people to see it )

Riot Afic

QA Analyst

08-16-2013

Thanks for taking the time to post. This will be fixed next patch. See this thread for more info http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3722833

dubwad

08-16-2013

Hey thanks a lot! I always appreciate the timely responses and the caring by the Riot Employees!