Moving the camera with middle mouse button.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BroForgotnglory

03-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balleand View Post
The feature you added is not what i asked for. go play wc3 and add that scroll feature, the middle mouse button scroll feature you've added now is worse than useing the screens to scroll.
ADD THE ONE FROM WC3
Well somebody ceritnally sounds like an ingrate, and as far as i can tell it is exactly what you asked for because you never clearly defined how it should work.

"You: ADD A MIDDLE MOUSE BUTTON!!!!!"
"RIOT: added"
"You: NOOOOO YOU DID WRONGGGG DO IT LIKE THEM!"
"RIOT: whos them?"

I may sound like a condesending jerk, but i hate stupity in the form of ignorance :|

/rant

oyea, and one more thing, some things are protected by copyright, even little things such as a middle mouse scroll feature, so if you expect two games to have the exact same features, you are swimming in a pool of ignorance, so please, PLEASE, get the hell out of the pool.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Balleand

04-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroForgotnglory View Post
Well somebody ceritnally sounds like an ingrate, and as far as i can tell it is exactly what you asked for because you never clearly defined how it should work.

"You: ADD A MIDDLE MOUSE BUTTON!!!!!"
"RIOT: added"
"You: NOOOOO YOU DID WRONGGGG DO IT LIKE THEM!"
"RIOT: whos them?"

I may sound like a condesending jerk, but i hate stupity in the form of ignorance :|

/rant

oyea, and one more thing, some things are protected by copyright, even little things such as a middle mouse scroll feature, so if you expect two games to have the exact same features, you are swimming in a pool of ignorance, so please, PLEASE, get the hell out of the pool.
Dont be a ******, if you are asking who them is you clearly didnt ****ing read my ****ing post. I specifically said the camera feature in WARCRAFT 3. THE ****ING GAME BY ****ING BLIZZARD so go read it one more time if you havnt already.
I did NOT get what i asked for the system they have now is FUNDAMENTALY DIFFERENT from what i asked for I asked for the scroll feature that WARCRAFT 3. THE ****ING GAME BY ****ING BLIZZARD has. And FOR ****S SAKE.....2 GAMES HAVE THE EXCACT SAME CAMERA SCROLL FEATURE ALREADY. HEROES OF NEWEARTH THE GAME BY ****ING S2 GAMES AND WARCRAFT 3 THE ****ING GAME BY ****ING BLIZZARD.

NOW TELL ME, IS THIS ****ING CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU ******?