Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Moving the camera with middle mouse button.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Balleand

12-18-2009

Ive played dota for 2 years, and hon for a few months and i just wonderd why there is no way for me to move the camera by pressing the middle-mouse button and moving the mouse around. im used to doing that. and i find it crippling not to have that feature, this seems like a very basic thing to add.

cheers.

ketchup

Recruiter

12-18-2009

Nice idea! It does make sense to be able to do so, without having to move the mouse to the edge of the screen. This would also save time/ scroll time. Thanks for actually doing this and putting it up here :P

NeoKroa

12-18-2009

hmm..not middle mouse....many people still dont have a middle mouse button( i kno...wow.. >_&lt but anyways i just dont like the feel of it. if anything they should do right click. the only thing done with left click is walk and atk. so if held down (continuous run) u can move the screen with it so u dont have to stop. thinking about what i said sounds stupid abit, but its a better idea than the middle button or just dont even put something for that.

Balleand

12-18-2009

no ffs just make it one of the key binding options, insted of or in addition to the pan up down right left options. so one can drag the camera with middel mouse button or what ever the hell you wanna use, insted of having to use the edges of the screen to pan, its essensial. Please add it

Extraxi

12-18-2009

+1

I would love this. And sort of have the speed based on how far you move the mouse from where you first held down MMB.

On a wide screen, it's a little annoying to have to make jerking motions with my wrist to move over half a screen and etc. Being able to pan smoothly would be wonderful.

InvinceZ

12-18-2009

....i suggest right-click (unreleased) to move camera.

Balleand

12-20-2009

jesus christ, this is not what i mean, has any of you played dota before? omg i mean click and drag the camera with middle mouse button just like in warcraft 3, and, this is also possible in Heroes of Newerth, cmon does no one realy get what im talking about here, its pretty basic **** and alot of ppl comming over from dota to lol will want to have the same features. this is one of the things that are missed.

InvinceZ

12-21-2009

we all know. not just war3. c&c also has it.

Shillelagh

12-21-2009

signed

Balleand

12-21-2009

very good... now, where is the patch that is going to fix my little problem?