entropy changes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Soul of Infirc

08-13-2013

how do you feel about it? i think the changes were made because theya re trying to send entropy to rift as well while boosting its usability a little on Dominion.

wolferer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-13-2013

it's just the changes to phage leaking over.

Redeemed In Fire

08-13-2013

I feel like it's the right direction (and its going to be back to health next PBE patch), but needs to drop into the sanguine cost range to make sense.

Golly

08-13-2013

Link?

KaWraith

08-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolferer View Post
it's just the changes to phage leaking over.
^this. If they had simply removed it and not told anyone; I don't even think people would have noticed.

The item needs to be reworked into something insanely efficient or useful before anyone is going to want to get it.

Nerdock

08-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaWraith View Post
^this. If they had simply removed it and not told anyone; I don't even think people would have noticed.

The item needs to be reworked into something insanely efficient or useful before anyone is going to want to get it.
Thing is, if the 80 dmg wasn't a dot, and just applied Y dmg every X amount of seconds (during active or not idc), I'd definitely call that purchase worthy RIGHT now.

Redeemed In Fire

08-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerdock View Post
Thing is, if the 80 dmg wasn't a dot, and just applied Y dmg every X amount of seconds (during active or not idc), I'd definitely call that purchase worthy RIGHT now.
Pretty much. "UNIQUE Passive: Deal 100 true damage on hit. This cannot occur more than once every 5 seconds." would be so much more sellable. And also make Lightbringer's passive obsolete, but it's not like it isn't now.

Aparkhurst

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-16-2013

Given a long enough timeline, entropy will be a good item.

Weeks1

08-16-2013

Also the champions and even the players will become sexier.

Warrrrax

08-16-2013

Wait...theres an item called Entrophy?!

Seriously, it was bad when released. Then Riot reduced the cost of AD in general, changed most AD items, and then LEFT ENTROPHY ALONE! So it got "nerfed" effectively.

Now they are considering changing Phage for who-the-hell-knows-why, and this **** change gets trickled down. Its just junk and shows how bad Riot is at itemization balance.