What's the W/L difference to be considered 'High Elo'

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chess435

08-15-2013

Wanted to ask because I've been playing really well with Lulu lately, and winning a lot more than losing. Currently at +13.

ValdorianNA

08-15-2013

I stuck between +60 and +70 wins since ages and my average team elo in solo Q is 1700.

Golly

08-15-2013

http://quickfind.kassad.in

Type in your name while you are loading or in-game.

Find average Elo of the people in game.

Do this over several games. It will fluctuate, but you should be able to find your Elo roughly.

BuddhaRice

08-15-2013

+30

Reikken

08-15-2013

W/L isn't really the best indicator since the elo gained/lost per match can vary. Especially if your placement matches had a lot of losses or a lot of wins. lose your first 20 matches and then win the next 50, and you'll probably have average or below average elo despite having +30 W/L. and vice versa.

browse theses logs for some real examples
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=1865315

The best things is, as mentioned above, frequently checking quickfind.kassad.in

IronAegis

08-15-2013

I'm currently at +135, cause Nami.

I've only recently started tracking my elo, but it runs the gambit in the 1550-1650 range. Not great, but hey, everyone runs revive at least. I also run into and against some players I enjoy teaming up with/against in yolo queue like Manse, Golly, MMKH (AP Corki?!), DD Denz, and A Slime Appears.

I also ran into Worst Darius S3 once, but he raged at the team from start to finish of the match, so he's in the separate "recognized but wha?" category of players.

Nerdock

08-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaRice View Post
+30
Sadly not all that untrue, considering the amount of people in the playerbase. T_T

Weeks1

08-15-2013

I've been from +20 to +40 and my Elo has stayed around 1600. Win/loss is a poor measure of your Elo.

A Slime Appears

08-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaRice View Post
+30
I was going to post this if someone else didn't, well played.

KaWraith

08-15-2013

+wins is really not a useful metric. you want it to be positive, and the more games you have played the higher you want that number to be (indication a high percentage of your games ending in victory)

So for some real world stats:
InFe eD is +300
Sauron is +800
SifuCalvin is +1,200

I play with them in yoloqueue and I'm only about +75 (my elo is around 2200). So it really isn't worth much to keep track of it as long as you are winning more than you lose. The best way to know you are in high elo is that you start seeing players from top DD teams in your games, and of course that kassad/in is showing your avg game elo to be over 2000.