Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Can't open champion item shop.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShakuXIII

12-04-2010

It won't let me buy items in game, no matter what i do the shop won't appear, it just makes a noise for it opening and closing. Help. Please.

ShakuXIII

12-04-2010

nothing? I can't really play the game if items are unavailable to me...I tried reinstalling....didn't work....maybe i have to uninstall the whole thing first? Maybe it has something to do with adobe air? I honesty don't know what it effects in-game...

ShakuXIII

12-05-2010

Nvm, i fixed it, i'm a genius, thanks for all the help.

Eambo

Recruiter

12-05-2010

Hi Shaku,

Apologies for no response, your post got buried in a sea of them. Bumping them once they're at the bottom of the page is totally acceptable.

How did you get this resolved?

BlackVerZ

Recruiter

12-20-2010

sorry for bumping in again.
now i got this problem and cant find a way to resolve it. already see list of way in sticky. still wont open

attractz

10-03-2011

how did you fix it u greedy person tell us mine is still broken ugh

Timlankey

10-03-2011

If the shop is anything like the tab menu maybe it got dragged off the screen.

Try clicking and draggin from left to right or vise versa. I know the tab menu gets dragged to the left of my screen all the time so I drag from left to right and it appears again.

Sanger083

Recruiter

12-19-2011

Hi, i got this problem too. The champion item shop in game does not open, i press p, click over it and nothing. Please can you help me because i can't play at all without items..

Sanger083

Recruiter

12-24-2011

Uhmmm.... great, there's no answer. Well i suppose I'll have to quit playing lol.

s0ultr1p

12-14-2013

Quote:
Sanger083:
Uhmmm.... great, there's no answer. Well i suppose I'll have to quit playing lol.

same here. and RIOT is completely quite on all of these questions. guess I'm out too. screw this game.