Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Proposition] Shyvana Kit Rework.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Estred Shantile

09-09-2013

That is what I had been figuring that she lacks quite a few things. Damage is alright tbh but really she can't do much. I do hope that they make her ult far more prominent in effecting her overall abilities.

I would sacrifice being an aggressive Early-Game for a real fun Late-Game tbh. Just being moderate early, strong mid and a force-to-be-reckoned-with Late would be fine by me.

Azhliay

09-09-2013

Shyvana

Burnout (W) - Damage per second to nearby enemies lowered to 20/32/44/56/68 from 25/40/55/75/85.
Burnout (W) - Movement speed bonus decreased to 25/31.3/37.5/43.8/50% from 30/35/40/45/50%.

Are they serious? I dont even.......
Edit: Nvm, Reading skills OP.

copperpoint

09-09-2013

@Estred: Anytime with that powerexchange.
Early power is only usefull if you can use it, which usually includes gapcloser, poke, cc and burst type damage. (Renekton)
For jungle her power was good, but that wasnt really a problem to begin with.

Her minimal stronger early design simply doesnt work. Almost any form of sustain, cc or poke outweights that way too much to be usefull.

But there is hope:
"Lategame Shyvana should be a raid boss"... Well a raidboss usually has tons of HP, so I expect a tank buff for lategame.

I would prefer it if we didnt have to wait until S4 to see her live again. ^^

Estred Shantile

09-10-2013

Aye Copper, that is what I mean. Shyvana's kit is not built towards early aggression unless her damage was disproportionately high early. I am rather anxious to see what further things the do her ultimate.

IonDragonX

09-10-2013

Tested her out today on PBE to see if the latest patch made any changes. It didn't, she's still in limbo.

BTW, I did note that her rank 3 dragon form is bigger than Dragon! It's even funnier when she beats up her brother that way.

Shrouded Snake

09-10-2013

Quote:
IonDragonX:
Tested her out today on PBE to see if the latest patch made any changes. It didn't, she's still in limbo.

BTW, I did note that her rank 3 dragon form is bigger than Dragon! It's even funnier when she beats up her brother that way.
Any luck getting the Lulu jumbo treatment?

Estred Shantile

09-10-2013

Quote:
Shrouded Snake:
Any luck getting the Lulu jumbo treatment?

None yet but I hope that the Ult size-change is a precursor to other changes. Currently we can really only test what they do since Riot seems to be handling her again. That is a fact I am very happy about.

I would need a buddy to try Shyv+Lulu... oh we have got to do this on Dominion... STORM SHIELD!

Gonsea

09-10-2013

How about let her turn back into human form by reactivate R, but only when Fury below < 50%(or 33) to prevent abuse. Heal her based on how many Fury are left.
Amount of healing per Fury increase each R's lv and AD bonus.
Give bonus movespeed when change from Dragon to Human (Run, chase after combat)
=> Don't need to build tanky to be sustain.

No stun please, dragging without interrupt are enough

Estred Shantile

09-10-2013

My main concern is that I want my fire-trails back. I hope that's a bug, going back to tests tonight. As others have said when you become a larger target, you need to take less damage or heal quicker to compensate for that. The whole

"Lategame Shyvana should be a raid boss"

Has me really happy and excited.

Katrisa

09-10-2013

You know you could test the lulu theory by running a custom game with Lulu. Just get an early lead and then prowl a lane with her till she jumbos you!

Sorry I'm not on PBE otherwise I would sooooo try this.