Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Proposition] Shyvana Kit Rework.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Theedge634

10-23-2013

Quote:
copperpoint:
A small change, is on the PBE:

Shyvana

Dragon's Descent ( R ) damage changed to 175/300/425 from 200/300/400

So her lategame ulti does slightly more dmg in trade for a weaker early dive.
But I am curious as there might be coming more soon. Hopefully.

Better not go through... If they're going to take early damage from her. They better give it back in spades late, you know... when she needs it. This is a nerf. to Shyvana, with all the other BS champions out there, they throw a nerf to Shyvana, pure lunacy.

Take 25 off on rank 1, and give 75 at rank 3... you know, around the time Shyvana falls off.

Estred Shantile

10-23-2013

They could be preparing it for further changes but I am in agreement that I don't see the reason for the change now. Her Ultimate is by far not too strong early on given it's her only form of immediate burst without being in melee-range already.

I would be fine with 150/300/500 since it really is late-game she falls off. The math for that would be take the base value and add 150 then add 150 + 50 for rank 3. I still am a strong believer that Burnout's Rank 1 damage needs to go up by 5 per tick. If she loses damage elsewhere she needs to pick up a faster clear time even if Rank 5 Burnout loses damage overall to balance.

I love the idea of a 350 Unit dash on Twin Bite connected to Flamebreath which may be a good enough combination attack to get her used in Top Lane and Jungle. The Area Denial idea also strengthens the ability to do Top Lane.

copperpoint

10-24-2013

I agree, I was surprised to see a Shyvana change appear all of a sudden, after Riot said they wanted to await jungle and item changes.

Anyway, more dmg late is nice, but the dmg early was never high enough to make a nerf reasonable.

After they talked a lot about size/range relations and hitboxes in one surr20 post, I take it for almost granted that shyvanas melee and maybe AOE range will inncrease.

The 1st thing I thought to come to PBE was the Vi treatment to her ulti. Strangely it didnt, but I am sure they think about it.

Lets wait where this is going.

Azhliay

10-24-2013

Dragon's Descent deals damage equal to 180/320/460% of her current fury.

Now requires 42/36/30 fury to cast, but has 15 second CD.

Minimum damage now(76/115/138)to 180/320/460 from 200/300/400
Increase in utility, without a massive spike in damage.

copperpoint

10-25-2013

Any ideas for Shyvana about the new trinket and ward system?

The free ward sounds really great for buff control - better then the less then 90 sec ward on wriggles. Gives a jungler more money to go around as you dont have to buy wards all the time.
Downside: Every lane can and will ward now - unless retarded.^^

The lens (CV): With just close range not really her thing to check where the enemy jungler is ?

Sweeper: With all that lane warding coming up it might be ok.

So we are looking in a future where no lane has an excuse for not warding. ^^ My guess would be that the jungler/supp get to use the sweeper effect. but I am getting ahead of myself. Lets wait for details.