Who was your first champion played on Dominion?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tortferngatr

08-15-2013

Probably Karthus. Or Ryze. Since I joined after League of Priscilla's.

I thought I was so awesome for running Karth and buying old Hextech Sweeper and Rylai's, then playing him with old Wall maxed second (gave flat armor/MR shred and the slow, all three of which scaled with level) as a support with super vision.

Northpaw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-15-2013

I don't remember with 100% certainty, but I can almost guarantee it was Nidalee. AD Nid was and still is my favorite champ. I just don't play her anymore out of respect for the community.

ManWolfAxeBoss

QA Analyst

08-15-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Back at launch I played Corki. Phosphorous Bomb brush check OP!

Cless

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-15-2013

AP Ezreal with Dcap and Lichbane =X since I love AP Ez playstyle and his laning phase in SR is really weak, but Dominion fixes that. Well, it worked up to 1600 elo until people started buying defensive items (S2 defense meta). Oh attack speed slow on essence flux how I miss you...

A Slime Appears

08-15-2013

Not sure who my first champion was, but the first one I actually liked was Xin. Played him on free week and then decided I would buy Win Nao right nao.

Pylair

08-15-2013

ignite exhaust shaco all the way

Love Fat Girls

08-15-2013

Rammus with ghost/garrison. First buy Priscilla's Blessing dominion item for faster capping

naotasan

08-15-2013

I remember playing ghost/ignite fiddlesticks and using every skill I had to kill someone capping my top point. Every. Time.

Nerdock

08-15-2013

Soraka, I tried to actually support, and carry those skills over, didn't so much work especially since i didnt know about the map debuff. Second game Malz, and the rest is history.

hotfire

08-15-2013

Gragas
Had to think about it for a second, but I remember that first beta test I was there for.

Edit: I soon bought riven and played only her for the next month or so.