Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ireia how tp play

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2 Quick 4 U

12-04-2010

anyone know what to buy when playing her.

is dooran shield worth it.

links plz

and how do u play here well

2 Quick 4 U

12-04-2010

relly plz

RedPanda11

12-04-2010

Have you watched the champion spotlight?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFcsOX9xcIo

KupoKupo

12-04-2010

Besides the official Champion Spotlights from Phreak, are there any other good ones out there to YouTube? I'm pretty noob and it helps me a lot to watch videos of how to play different characters.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

12-04-2010

I don't play her, but it takes a while for people to really learn how to play a new champion. Guides take a bit of time to write if they're going to be well thought out and useful, and the player also needs to really know how to play a champion against any type of enemy team, with any type of allied team. They should know how to jungle with the champion if possible and a few possible builds (AP v AD for example) and the pros and cons of each. Are you looking for item/rune builds or play style tips?