League of Legends Backgrounds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Malchik

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2009

I just recently got the Christmas email from Riot and noticed there was a section for new desktop wall papers. There were two options available, Gangplank and Ashe, I happily downloaded them both and added them to my background rotation. That's all well and good and I'm just wondering if there are any more available to download. It would be awesome if my backgrounds could just be a rotation of all my favorite LoL champs.

Squee9

12-18-2009

Most of the skin images they post can be used as wallpapers. Find the update threads where they introduce the new skins, then left click to view the image and right click to save that picture somewhere. Then slap it on your background. I've got the recon Teemo stretched on to a 1920x1080 screen and it looks fine.

guy3o3

12-18-2009

I absolutely love the wallpaper.

Faro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2009

If you want to do a non-negligible amount of sorting go to your Riot Games folder. League of Legends-->air-->assets-->images-->champions. Should have every available champion image and with a little bit of stretching can work as any background.

Malchik

12-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faro View Post
If you want to do a non-negligible amount of sorting go to your Riot Games folder. League of Legends-->air-->assets-->images-->champions. Should have every available champion image and with a little bit of stretching can work as any background.
Much obliged, these look fantastic.