Shako Early game help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vasdeferens

12-18-2009

Hi,

I just unlocked Shako yesterday and have been having mixed results. The fact is I have no idea what to do early game as I get out-harassed, out-farmed and am not a big help to my mates in my lane. If I manage to get to middle-late game and jungle enough, I will rape, but it really depends on how much my team mates have fed the other team by then. Any ideas?

Thanks.

v3r175s

12-18-2009

Early is one of the hardest times to play shaco, I suggest you stick behind the creep lines and get shiv first, then deceive, then another shiv, and start deceiving and two shiving while stealthed, that inspires enough fear that your lanemate can farm and you get exp standing next to him, once you hit lvl 6 you should be fine. That is the basic strat until you get good enough to farm without getting outharrased and ganked.

makkii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by vasdeferens View Post
Hi,

I just unlocked Shako yesterday and have been having mixed results. The fact is I have no idea what to do early game as I get out-harassed, out-farmed and am not a big help to my mates in my lane. If I manage to get to middle-late game and jungle enough, I will rape, but it really depends on how much my team mates have fed the other team by then. Any ideas?

Thanks.
for a dps build i like to start out with items thatll help me harass the opponent into a situation that leads to me getting a kill, i start with mehki and two pots. the basic principal is to out harass them with two shives active, keep tabs on if they have consumables and their summoner spells, if you find them below 30% health its usually safe to decieve in, two shive while invis than auto attack OR if you can get into this situation just decieve in auto attack then finish them with two shiv's active, after the first couple kills and a bit of laning you get chalice, greaves and then work towards your other items, getting mehki and chalice as shaco makes it very easy to harass people.

jermstuddog

12-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by v3r175s View Post
Early is one of the hardest times to play shaco, I suggest you stick behind the creep lines and get shiv first, then deceive, then another shiv, and start deceiving and two shiving while stealthed, that inspires enough fear that your lanemate can farm and you get exp standing next to him, once you hit lvl 6 you should be fine. That is the basic strat until you get good enough to farm without getting outharrased and ganked.
Your other option is to jungle.

To effectively jungle on Shaco you need to be at least level 21 with the Offensive Tree maxed out, armor pen in all your red slots, and Smite/Rally as your summoner spells.

It can be kinda hard to figure it out, but once you know how it's done, Shaco is a very good jungler, this not only allows you to avoid early harassment, but also puts you in prime position for early ganks.

SavoryBaconist

12-18-2009

check out this build this will help you

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d=1#post418090