#FreeTheMinions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mageinta Warrior

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BVSTED Karma View Post
Tl;dr
Get out

balanda

08-20-2013

I haven't realized until now, I'm not a murderer, I'm a monster. Is there something we can do to help this poor creatures?

oldRakdos

08-20-2013

what about if the minions are like the champs for the novice summoners, when killed they have to wait for a respanw time for be able to be in the field of justice again, also when we have more minions than normal, usually late game, they are doing something like a spell to duplicate the number of minions, or something happen like when we have doupleganger champs,another option is they just used more minions and more novice, also because the minions are a sentient species, they probably were almost destroyed in the rune wars, but they helo to create the league, and probably they have two big factions of minions, maybe two rival trives, when political conflict arise in the league the trives of minions side with the country or empire that will help them more, like in the ionavsnoxus, they dont really die when killed in the game, they are just like mini-champs, but yeah they feal all the pain.

the thing with the souls can be explained, probably the minions that are magical copies just dont have soul

oldRakdos

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by riot exekias View Post
oh god that video. I remember the first time i saw it. It convinced me that i needed to embark on a magnificent crusade to save our minions! After years of hard work and countless attempts, i’ve finally managed to successfully infiltrat riot…and it’s worse than i feared. Minions aren’t just used as fodder, they’re also used as servants. Whenever a rioter thirsts or hungers, a minion is quickly summoned to fetch them the necessary nourishment. They’re never given breaks and must work tirelessly before being sent to the rift. Truly tragic. Fortunately, i’ve learned of a master control that can free all the minions….

#freetheminions!
they are like prinnies

oldRakdos

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Exekias View Post
Do not be concerned, summoners. Minions are treated fine here. Everything is good. Minions are our friends.
we are...too late

Your Shadow

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldRakdos View Post
they are like prinnies
Doesn't that mean they all respawn every full moon and are freed after earning 100,000,000,000,000 gold from destroying towers and Nexii?

...But they're essentially there forever because jerky champions steal their gold?

...And Syndra has certainly shown us the "Explodes when thrown" thing to be true.

THEY REALLY ARE PRINNIES, DOOD.

Mageinta Warrior

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldRakdos View Post
what about if the minions are like the champs for the novice summoners, when killed they have to wait for a respanw time for be able to be in the field of justice again, also when we have more minions than normal, usually late game, they are doing something like a spell to duplicate the number of minions, or something happen like when we have doupleganger champs,another option is they just used more minions and more novice, also because the minions are a sentient species, they probably were almost destroyed in the rune wars, but they helo to create the league, and probably they have two big factions of minions, maybe two rival trives, when political conflict arise in the league the trives of minions side with the country or empire that will help them more, like in the ionavsnoxus, they dont really die when killed in the game, they are just like mini-champs, but yeah they feal all the pain.

the thing with the souls can be explained, probably the minions that are magical copies just dont have soul
That would be fine, but the fact of the matter is that there's a possibility for each minion in the game to drop a soul. Since each minion's bounty does not decrease upon repeated deaths, or if it does, it happens very late, each minion must be unique. They're not like champs. They're individuals.

oldRakdos

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your Shadow View Post
Doesn't that mean they all respawn every full moon and are freed after earning 100,000,000,000,000 gold from destroying towers and Nexii?

...But they're essentially there forever because jerky champions steal their gold?

...And Syndra has certainly shown us the "Explodes when thrown" thing to be true.

THEY REALLY ARE PRINNIES, DOOD.
the minions that work in the field of justice are like the hell minions, and the ones that work in riot are like the one that work in celestia.

I know why we get super minions when destroying inhibitors, the nexus give a lot BUT HUGE amount of gold to the minions, so when the inhi is destroyed they get will to get the payment of the day, we dont know how much gold the nexus give because the game ende there.

oldRakdos

08-20-2013

Riot for this next hallowen give the minions a prinnie skin and please sell it so i can see a prinnie all my games from that day

oldRakdos

08-20-2013

#FreeThePrinnies