#FreeTheMinions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

uberdungeon

08-18-2013

#Freetheminions!

KnightxSScarlett

08-18-2013

#FreeTheMinions

VC Tactix

08-18-2013

Minions are treated fine here. Everything is good. Minions are our friends.
#KeepTheOrder
#FightTheChaos
#TrustTheSystem

nubbzorz

08-18-2013

Why must minions die? champs respawn why cant minions? what if there are only like 3-4 waves for each lane and they just respawn?

Aran888888

08-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubbzorz View Post
Why must minions die? champs respawn why cant minions? what if there are only like 3-4 waves for each lane and they just respawn?
At the end of the game.. The minions still alive.. Most minions are reincarnated by the nexus, but at the end of the game.. What then?

VC Tactix

08-18-2013

Minions know the risk of what they do, they do this because they are our friends and they love us.
Accept their sacrifice.

KnightxSScarlett

08-18-2013

Quote:
If there were only 3-4 waves per lane, then if no one killed any minions, at some point the minions must stop spawning (since they were all spent). Also, champions never actually see the fields of justice. Summoners borrow their power to create a being on the fields of justice with their attributes. The proof is that my friend and I can summon Teemo at the same time. Since there can only be 1 true Teemo, the others must be fakes.

nubbzorz

08-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mageinta Warrior View Post
If there were only 3-4 waves per lane, then if no one killed any minions, at some point the minions must stop spawning (since they were all spent). Also, champions never actually see the fields of justice. Summoners borrow their power to create a being on the fields of justice with their attributes. The proof is that my friend and I can summon Teemo at the same time. Since there can only be 1 true Teemo, the others must be fakes.
we have allredy stated that minions are controlled by novice summoners right? maybe its the same way. Also when left alone minions kill each other rather evenly and watch some old himer blocking minons vids sonner or later super minions spawn without killing inhibs thus proof there are only so many minions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aran888888 View Post
At the end of the game.. The minions still alive.. Most minions are reincarnated by the nexus, but at the end of the game.. What then?
then they go home like champs

Edit: further proof http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=tvugzSQwaso

KnightxSScarlett

08-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by VC Tactix View Post
Minions know the risk of what they do, they do this because they are our friends and they love us.
Accept their sacrifice.
There doesn't have to be a sacrifice. We stop killing the minions, the League of Legends has to seek alternative method of solving disputes (if that's actually what they're trying to do). Possibly diplomacy? Perhaps we can talk our problems out?

#FreeTheMinions

KnightxSScarlett

08-18-2013

Quote:
we have allredy stated that minions are controlled by novice summoners right? maybe its the same way. Also when left alone minions kill each other rather evenly and watch some old himer blocking minons vids sonner or later super minions spawn without killing inhibs thus proof there are only so many minions
Oh, I never doubted that minion supply was limited. Good heavens, there's no such thing as an infinite supply of a resource. That would defy all sorts of economic rules. No, there are a limited number of minions, that's for sure. I'm saying that minions that don't die can't be respawned, which was the point you were trying to make. That minions that don't die can be respawned. But this defies the law of uniqueness, that there can be only one individual at any given time. Now, unless EVERY MINION HAS A TARDIS (which is highly unlikely), it is impossible for minions that haven't died to share the map with their respawned (dead) selves. Which means every minion is unique, and therefore, killed when you kill it. Since there is nothing to suggest that the minion on my field of justice is the same as the minion my friend is working alongside on theirs, I cannot make that assumption. I can do so with champions because there is no distinguishable differences between the Garen that I summoned and the Garen my friend summoned, miles away on a separate field of justice.