[Guide] Mordekaiser, The Unforgiven...2

1234567 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Katjak

12-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norak View Post
I would LOVE to verse your Ashe against my Morde, to prove to you how well the build works.
I'm on right now, and I've sent a friend request. Alternatively, I'll be on most the day tomorrow as well. I'm always on the look out for new Morde builds and play styles. If this build lanes against ranged DPS as well as you say it does I will readily admit I am wrong. Hopefully you'll extend the same courtesy if I prove to be right.

CopyWritten

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-06-2010

I do not want ANYONE else to use this build. I literally just carried a 3v5 on my back. The viegar left early game, the xin went afk for 15 minutes then came back 5 minutes before we won. I RAPED them with this build. Please OP edit this thread, delete this build so morde doesnt get nerfed PLEASE!!! XD

Daitrombe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2010

I am going to try it right now, will post results.

ZehNetoBR

12-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CopyWritten View Post
I do not want ANYONE else to use this build. I literally just carried a 3v5 on my back. The viegar left early game, the xin went afk for 15 minutes then came back 5 minutes before we won. I RAPED them with this build. Please OP edit this thread, delete this build so morde doesnt get nerfed PLEASE!!! XD
Pssst, here's a pro-tip, free of charge: next time you post some screenshot, make sure you cover your opponents' names. Never hurts to show some courtesy towards them, especially because they might be on YOUR team next time.

Galannor

12-06-2010

Quote:
Wow, this just makes me wonder if you know what you are talking about.
Morde has the second highest base damage in the game. Only beneath Kassadin.
Hmmm, where did you pull this information from?

Based on the LoL wiki/leaguecraft, Kassadin seems to have the second best base AD at level 18, losing only to Cho'Gath, but Mordekaiser actually seems to have a below average AD at level 18 compared to other melee range champions (I'm not saying he is weak, but he is not really second best)

Just wanted to point that out since you seem so sure of what you were talking about.

And I will sure try your build and maybe come back and tell the results :P

Norak

12-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galannor View Post
Hmmm, where did you pull this information from?

Based on the LoL wiki/leaguecraft, Kassadin seems to have the second best base AD at level 18, losing only to Cho'Gath, but Mordekaiser actually seems to have a below average AD at level 18 compared to other melee range champions (I'm not saying he is weak, but he is not really second best)

Just wanted to point that out since you seem so sure of what you were talking about.

And I will sure try your build and maybe come back and tell the results :P
Please show me your methods of finding the champ with the most AD.

Galannor

12-06-2010

Quote:
Please show me your methods of finding the champ with the most AD.
As I said, I based my calculations on LoL wiki (http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik...ase_Statistics) and leaguecraft builder (http://leaguecraft.com/champions/) information.

Leaguecraft lists Cho'Gath as having 130 AD at level 18, and Kassadin having 123, if you check out LoL wiki and calculate it yourself, the values will be pretty close to that also (Mordekaiser has 115 AD at level 18, while a lot of other melee champions have around 117-118, it's not much of a difference, but Mordekaiser certainly isn't second best).

Rayre

12-06-2010

After reading everything I want to spend all my remaining ip to buy Mord and play him with your build, even if I never played Mord before.

You say play him as a melee carry? I guess my inexperience with (tank) Mord would actually be useful in this scenario.

Will post results.

kilikem

12-06-2010

wait...what?

what is this?

people need a guide for mord?

this is just....

*sigh*...if u need a guide for mord...plz quit, he is a LOLOL faceroll champ

edit: inb4 downvotes from scrub mord players

Norak

12-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilikem View Post
wait...what?

what is this?

people need a guide for mord?

this is just....

*sigh*...if u need a guide for mord...plz quit, he is a LOLOL faceroll champ

edit: inb4 downvotes from scrub mord players
Downvoted because you are entirely unranked, yet you call someone OP (or close to it, a faceroll champion).

Also, skeptic and a negative nancy in general.

1234567 ... 11