[Guide] Mordekaiser, The Unforgiven...2

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Harbin

04-17-2011

When you say the damage/slow/ap added from triforce, you aren't talking about lichbane, right? Gunblade's slow should be plenty to get into range and pull off a combo on them. Lichbane adds more damage the second you buy a single amp tome or a blasting wand to work on another item. Alternatively, just add blue pot.
172 Damage from a triforce proc as compared to
155+40
155+20

Norak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbin View Post
When you say the damage/slow/ap added from triforce, you aren't talking about lichbane, right? Gunblade's slow should be plenty to get into range and pull off a combo on them. Lichbane adds more damage the second you buy a single amp tome or a blasting wand to work on another item. Alternatively, just add blue pot.
172 Damage from a triforce proc as compared to
155+40
155+20
Trinity Force is better on this Morde unless you buy some ability power afterwards, which I do not recommend. There are too many items that he needs, rather than AP. The difference between this Morde and AP Morde (which trust me, I still love) is that this Morde is actually useful. AP Morde deals incredible burst, but he has no way of getting in their face (Gunblade isn't always enough) and he doesn't have as much survivability.

I don't buy Lichbane unless I buy another AP item, like Abyssal Scepter, or Rylais.

Tanerian

05-01-2011

Mord is my most played champ. I've played with tons of builds on Mord. Tank/Regen Mord, AP Mord, CD/MP Mord, and hybrids of those, all with great success. The builds I liked least were the DPS ones. AD or Attackspeed, I just found them very flawed, even if I could still pubstomp with them.

When I originally saw this build, I instantly thought DPS hybrid? And was kinda turned off. I finally got around to trying it though and I gotta say it works ****ing amazingly.

It took me about 3 games to adjust to the slightly different playstyle with this Mord, but once I got the hang of it I realized how friggan powerful it was. I've played 20 or so games with it now and I definitely think it's the best build I've used with Mord

Good job with this.

The only thing negative about this build is it's cost. The cost isn't a problem in 80% of the games since Mord can farm so **** well, but if you get into one of those games where you just get the short end of the "laning partner/enemy" stick and fall behind in farm, it's kind of hard to catch back up with this build due to initial cost.

Even the games where I stomp hard, I rarely make it past triforce before I'm ending the game =p

Heat n Serve

05-02-2011

I responded to your PM on leaguecraft, Norak. Cheers.

MarxistHomeless

05-02-2011

Thing is about Morde, as I play him more and more, I come to realize that he's the caster Urgot. Sure, he has an amazing early game, but it has taken people forever to understand how to make him scale lategame. I'm pretty happy to see this unfold and watch people find a way to make Morde viable.

Norak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanerian View Post
Mord is my most played champ. I've played with tons of builds on Mord. Tank/Regen Mord, AP Mord, CD/MP Mord, and hybrids of those, all with great success. The builds I liked least were the DPS ones. AD or Attackspeed, I just found them very flawed, even if I could still pubstomp with them.

When I originally saw this build, I instantly thought DPS hybrid? And was kinda turned off. I finally got around to trying it though and I gotta say it works ****ing amazingly.

It took me about 3 games to adjust to the slightly different playstyle with this Mord, but once I got the hang of it I realized how friggan powerful it was. I've played 20 or so games with it now and I definitely think it's the best build I've used with Mord

Good job with this.

The only thing negative about this build is it's cost. The cost isn't a problem in 80% of the games since Mord can farm so **** well, but if you get into one of those games where you just get the short end of the "laning partner/enemy" stick and fall behind in farm, it's kind of hard to catch back up with this build due to initial cost.

Even the games where I stomp hard, I rarely make it past triforce before I'm ending the game =p
Thanks for the positive feedback!

Norak

09-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarxistHomeless View Post
Thing is about Morde, as I play him more and more, I come to realize that he's the caster Urgot. Sure, he has an amazing early game, but it has taken people forever to understand how to make him scale lategame. I'm pretty happy to see this unfold and watch people find a way to make Morde viable.
Funny thing is, this is the first guide with Gunblade. So many people rejected it, and now Gunblade is *the* item to get on Morde. I lol'd.