I need Ashe vs Teemo advice.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krath4

12-18-2009

For matchmaking, I almost always use Ashe, and I can usually solo mid pretty well. But if I see a Teemo on the enemy team, I pretty much go 'here we go again...'. Teemo is basically the one true hard counter to my Ashe.

I usually attempt to ignore him, since with Toxic Shot he can out-DPS me easily. However, he repeatedly takes potshots at me, taking out a decent chunk of my HP with the poison, eventually forcing me to retreat. If I attempt to fight back, he usually blinds me, and then I can't really do anything to him, and I have to fall back even further or continue to get poisoned.

I know that some of you will suggest ganking him, but that doesn't always work in matchmaking, your allies aren't guaranteed to listen to you. Is there any way Ashe can beat a good Teemo 1v1?

Bowsersaur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2009

health pots + heal + exhaust, pop health pot and attack him right after he uses blind and blind wears off, use exhaust to blind him and go to town on him, use your heal if you need

slowly lull him to your tower and then pounce on him so he has further to run, if you waited a bit your crit from the passive should be a nice hit

JohnCataldo

12-18-2009

You should be able to win the lane harassment game with Volley. Just make sure you have some mana regen so you can spam it. If you reach the point where you can keep him around half health while you are fully healed, he can't just take you head to head. You should win at that point.

You can't just try to pick at him with normal shots, because he can pick back better with poison + blind. You could charge up your criticals, but early game that's kind of wasteful.

Also, if you are staying back and just taking last-hits, you should be relatively safe. If teemo pushes up a lot to harass, he'll take whatever you give back to him plus take damage from your creeps (while you won't take it from his creeps, since you are far back). This may be enough. At worst, make sure you ONLY last hit, and keep yourself pushed up against your own tower. This won't ever kill Teemo but might keep you alive if you are usually dying to him.

Basilisk9466

12-18-2009

I used to loathe going against Teemo in centre, but I figured it out. Unfortunately, I play Tristana, not Ashe, so it's kind of a different game.

That said, there are similarities. Don't get over-aggressive, be ready to pull back fast if he blinds you, and otherwise give as good as you get. For Ashe, though, your best bet is probably just to play defensive until you get your ult, then smash him with a well placed arrow. Tristana's a lot better for harassment and counter-harassment thanks to explosive shot, but the principle isn't so different.

guy3o3

12-18-2009

Teemo shouldn't be a threat to you unless you are playing offensive. Just stay behind your creeps and work on last hitting to farm gold. If you see him running towards you, run back and volley. Keep doing this and once you are level 6, use your ult to destroy him.

Bait

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2009

teemo with a doran's shield = crying ashe or tristana.

bobthegood

12-18-2009

Its not too hard of a matchup if you play more conservatively. Just hang back and last hit. If he wants to harass you he has to move past the melee creeps and you can just volley, which will slow him giving you time to back off. Wait til you hit level 6 and your ult + ghost/flash will rock him (if he doesn't have clenase). Get boots first time you shop as you'll need it to keep at distance.

Volley range > blind range