Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Decae

12-20-2009

I saw it in Real 3D I'm going to go watch it in IMAX tonight maybe, with a friend who has never seen a 3D movie before.

It's going to be great!

timmy166

12-20-2009

Bland/Formulaic plot. AMAZING EFFECTS AND ATMOSPHERE. good message. its like a typical romeo/Juliet story with aliens on ACID

Benoit

Recruiter

12-20-2009

Quote:
Decae:
I saw it in Real 3D I'm going to go watch it in IMAX tonight maybe, with a friend who has never seen a 3D movie before.

It's going to be great!

copy much?

Digitalneo

12-20-2009

Quote:
timmy166:
Bland/Formulaic plot. AMAZING EFFECTS AND ATMOSPHERE. good message. its like a typical romeo/Juliet story with aliens on ACID

I support this man's skill in reviewing movies.

/signed

Piranha Petunia

12-20-2009

I saw the 3D version cause a friend wanted to. I can't see 3D cause my right eye doesn't see very well. Every now and then something would pop out and I'd get a glimpse, but other than that, was like watching a normal 2D movie.

He said the 3D was epic though.

Decae

12-21-2009

Ok so the Real 3D was actually clearer and better effects than the IMAX...several things that stuck out to me in the Real 3D version did not in the IMAX version....the IMAX had a way bigger screen though and was more expensive.

It was a hard choice.

I like the non-IMAX better.

glad I saw it again

Aekero

12-21-2009

Amazing movie, visually it's beyond anything I've ever seen. Story - wise, it's decent, you've seen the plot before in other movies, not anything crazy, but it's still enjoyable. Taking my wife to see it, this is a movie you _have_ to do justice to by seeing in the theaters.

Aknar

12-21-2009

I heard that special effects is all that is good about the movie,all else is weak (story,depth,etc.)

RAMiam

12-21-2009

Ok, so for all the people who are saying they liked it, why? Not just it was pretty or the story was ok. What sort of depth did it have? How were the characters? Will I regret spending the $9 or so on it? etc.

I just want some solid opinions since there are attempts at reeling me in to go watch it. ^_^;

Aekero

12-21-2009

character development was good for the 3 "main" characters imo, and decent for another 4-5 supporting characters. You'll regret spending $9 on it if it means you have to skip dinner for the next 3 days after that.