Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Art Design: Pretty please stop giving skins to champions that don't need them.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StationaryObject

08-12-2013

Quote:
IronStylus:
Events like the Harrowing, Snowdown Showdown, and Lunar Revel are all that are on my radar at the moment.

Do we have any pumpkins making appearances in any of the Harrowing skins?
Just a teaser?

Hardinger

08-12-2013

Quote:
IronStylus:
Events like the Harrowing, Snowdown Showdown, and Lunar Revel are all that are on my radar at the moment.

@Ironstylus pls, my question

Quote:
Hardinger:
My feathered friend, as may be made obvious through my summoner name and match history, I love Heimerdinger. However, since I've only been playing for several months and I did not have the opportunity to obtain the glorious Alien Invader Heimerdinger skin. This means that I can't swag out on the rift optimally. Would you please confirm or deny whether this perfect legacy skin will be put back on sale this Halloween?

Hardinger

08-12-2013

Quote:
Devi Freak Mint:
So far, no retired / limited skins have been made available after a VU.

But...it's neither retired nor limited and Heimer hasn't gotten a VU? ._.

Knight Auditor

08-12-2013

Quote:
IronStylus:
Hmm let me try a really crazy thing..

Every champion, unless slated for a relaunch, has a skin in development. Those champions which need relaunches are pretty self evident when you compare their quality to current standards. By that math, I think you can assume who is on the relaunch list, as long as it may be, and who has a skin currently in the works.

Does that answer most questions?

Sure, just one question. Is it that Evelynn IS GETTING a relaunch or is it that she NEEDS TO GET a relaunch? This shade of nuance is important.

OH NO ITS LU BU

08-12-2013

Quote:
IronStylus:

Every champion, unless slated for a relaunch, has a skin in development. Those champions which need relaunches are pretty self evident when you compare their quality to current standards. By that math, I think you can assume who is on the relaunch list, as long as it may be, and who has a skin currently in the works.

Nah man. How are you? Want me to bring you a buffalo sandwich sometime in November?

SlumlordThanatos

08-12-2013

Quote:
IronStylus:

I think I'll start redirecting people to this post when they start getting angsty about skins for their favorite champions.

LaxIsBack

08-12-2013

Quote:
IronStylus:

so.... ahri and jax skins is development???

Tyrannus0

Recruiter

08-12-2013

Wow IronStylus They already got some of the stuff from this thread on Rein of Gaming.

Anyways, have there been any non-skin related projects that you can talk about?

Anything Diana related?

StationaryObject

08-12-2013

Quote:
Hardinger:
But...it's neither retired nor limited and Heimer hasn't gotten a VU? ._.

If something in a legacy skin, it has a chance of coming back.
If it's a limited skin, it won't be coming back [unless last years Hallowing/Christmas].

Peridition

08-12-2013

Quote:
IronStylus:

Aw, shucks. Still looking forward to the Harrowing this year and all the goodies it brings.