Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Art Design: Pretty please stop giving skins to champions that don't need them.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

drakon136

08-12-2013

Well, it's better than nothing I suppose.

Also, about the next VU... it's either Cho'Gath or Singed, isn't it?

Dryad Soraka

08-12-2013

lol right
better give blitzcrank another skin

The Drezak

08-12-2013

Glad for the clarification on this, and now looking forward to the Halloween skins O_O

PallasAthens

08-12-2013

Yo-...Yorick?

Hallows Evelynn

08-12-2013

Quote:
IronStylus:
Eve will get a relaunch before any more skins most likely. She's in shambles.

how is that coming along? do u guys have a clear direction on what you want to do with her yet?

The Italian Ice

08-12-2013

Rumble - has a difficult model to create skins for, and therefore has been put aside.

Urgot - People don't like him. Why? He's ugly. Literally that's the only reason I've seen as to why no one defends him. For the record, I freaking love Urgot.

Zed - Really no reason I see, just haven't gotten around to it.

Zyra - A very technical champion with a **** load of models (Champ model, plants, plant form model, etc.), so she's a pain to make skins for.

Thresh - Like Zed, really no real reason.

Nami - The same as above.

Skarner - Falls into the same category as Rumble; difficult model that's difficult to make skins for.

Kha'Zix - See: Zed, Thresh, Nami.

Rengar - Why hasn't Knifecat gotten a new skin yet?

Syndra - My guess is unpopularity. Who just recently got skins? Blitz, Hec, and Janna. Very popular champions currently.

Viktor - Seriously, I'm begging you, I will give you my money, just make me a new Viktor skin! For the Glorious Evolution!

Vi - Probably the same as the others, just haven't really gotten around to it yet.

By the by, I agree with you, they should really focus on these guys before giving Janna yet another skin.

Damiya

Technical Analyst

08-12-2013

Quote:
IronStylus:
Speaking of parrots.. I got a new one today!

Please do not post self portraits of you driving in an unsafe way, IronStylus.

You're supposed to position your hands at 10 and 2, man.

Didn't you take drivers ed?

Devi Freak Mint

08-12-2013

Quote:
Hardinger:
My feathered friend, as may be made obvious through my summoner name and match history, I love Heimerdinger. However, since I've only been playing for several months and I did not have the opportunity to obtain the glorious Alien Invader Heimerdinger skin. This means that I can't swag out on the rift optimally. Would you please confirm or deny whether this perfect legacy skin will be put back on sale this Halloween?

So far, no retired / limited skins have been made available after a VU.

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

08-12-2013

Quote:
Ballistixz:
how is that coming along? do u guys have a clear direction on what you want to do with her yet?

Not really. I did a version which was a straight up revamp of her in a similar costume, we have a high-rez model of it, but we're thinking of some more ambitious design directions to take her possibly. She's a little further down the priority list at this point.

Netteh

08-12-2013

Quote:
IronStylus:
Speaking of parrots.. I got a new one today!

I want this