Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Art Design: Pretty please stop giving skins to champions that don't need them.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hardinger

08-12-2013

You ignored Zilean, who hasn't gotten a skin since 2011...

drakon136

08-12-2013

@IronStylus: Quick question. Would you happen to know if Nunu is getting a VU sometime soon? I know that his default splash was updated, but (with the exceptions of Nunu Bot and Demolisher/TPA Nunu) his models and other splashes are kinda bad.

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

08-12-2013

Quote:
5murf337:
This parrot is my favourite parrot. Even better that the Macaw.

Speaking of parrots.. I got a new one today!

Tangerine.jpg

SlumlordThanatos

08-12-2013

Quote:
IronStylus:

I'm going to take a wild guess and say that his/her/its name is Tangerine.

I wish I could afford a parrot. I would have so much fun teaching it how to talk.

swordishforce

08-12-2013

So no one has any thoughts about talon? Just curious.

Knight Auditor

08-12-2013

Oh my god, the parrots are real!

And yeah, Eve is practically omnishambles at this point.

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

08-12-2013

Quote:
drakon136:
@IronStylus: Quick question. Would you happen to know if Nunu is getting a VU sometime soon? I know that his default splash was updated, but (with the exceptions of Nunu Bot and Demolisher/TPA Nunu) his models and other splashes are kinda bad.

Grumpy Monkey currently has a high-rez model of Nunu complete. This is nowhere near to being an indicator of when he will be coming out however. He is on the list though!

UltimaFatum

08-12-2013

Quote:
IronStylus:

Please, PLEASE tell me his name is Guacamole!

Careful Ima Trap

08-12-2013

Quote:
IronStylus:
Zyra currently has a couple nearly complete models in the backlog. (This does NOT mean they have had animation or VFX support.) However, recently we felt she would slot into an upcoming event quite well. We decided to concept that and move forward on that skin. Zyra is massively intensive. You've just compared her to two melee fighters. Some of the "easiest" champions to produce due to limited VFX needs.

Saying she's visually intensive isn't a very satisfying answer, it gives no reference, no time-scale (which I understand as always can be subject to change) and doesn't even hint if she's being worked on. This answer however tells me that you are AT LEAST working on a skin and hopefully one for Halloween because if the event you are referring to is Christmas so help me god I will be one unhappy consumer.

Thank you for at least addressing Zyra's skin status in a more straightforward manner, 'tis appreciated.

Hardinger

08-12-2013

Quote:
IronStylus:
Grumpy Monkey currently has a high-rez model of Nunu complete. This is nowhere near to being an indicator of when he will be coming out however. He is on the list though!

My feathered friend, as may be made obvious through my summoner name and match history, I love Heimerdinger. However, since I've only been playing for several months and I did not have the opportunity to obtain the glorious Alien Invader Heimerdinger skin. This means that I can't swag out on the rift optimally. Would you please confirm or deny whether this perfect legacy skin will be put back on sale this Halloween?