Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Art Design: Pretty please stop giving skins to champions that don't need them.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DecathectWoman

09-04-2013

Quote:
IronStylus:
Not really. I did a version which was a straight up revamp of her in a similar costume, we have a high-rez model of it, but we're thinking of some more ambitious design directions to take her possibly. She's a little further down the priority list at this point.

Would it be too much to ask if we can see the model you came up sometime in the future? It would give the people looking forward to the update something to expect (sort of) until then. I know a lot of people who are antsy about how Evelynn'll look in the future.

DrFunTimes

Recruiter

10-03-2013

You are doing a great job as a parrot and as an amazing designer, Im just curious about when the champions that dont get played often are going to get skins such as Anivia , Maokai & LeBlanc I am a huge fan of those 3 but they havent got skins in a year or so [ Is what im guessing ] people still play theese champions and all the over used champions are getting skins so i think it would be nice to shed some light on the underused.

Dark Vanitas

10-03-2013

Quote:
DrFunTimes:
You are doing a great job as a parrot and as an amazing designer, Im just curious about when the champions that dont get played often are going to get skins such as Anivia , Maokai & LeBlanc I am a huge fan of those 3 but they havent got skins in a year or so [ Is what im guessing ] people still play theese champions and all the over used champions are getting skins so i think it would be nice to shed some light on the underused.

Haunted Maokai, and Blackfrost Anivia were kinda of recent.

Venowolf

09-19-2014

Quote:
IronStylus:
Grumpy Monkey currently has a high-rez model of Nunu complete. This is nowhere near to being an indicator of when he will be coming out however. He is on the list though!

Nice a new Nunu model, I have a doubt, How interact the Q of Nunu with the new "monster" in the new Summoner Rift? I think so Its time that now deal damage to champs too.

Doctor Zoidberg

09-19-2014

Quote:
Venowolf:
Nice a new Nunu model, I have a doubt, How interact the Q of Nunu with the new "monster" in the new Summoner Rift? I think so Its time that now deal damage to champs too.

Necromancy is of the devil.

Venowolf

09-19-2014

I don't understand why "Necromancy"...

Saint Latona

09-19-2014

Quote:
Venowolf:
I don't understand why "Necromancy"...

You brought a thread that should've remained dead due to being a year old back from the graveyard.

This is why we hate thread necromancers.

Venowolf

09-19-2014

Quote:
Saint Latona:
You brought a thread that should've remained dead due to being a year old back from the graveyard.

This is why we hate thread necromancers.

But this thread has very good info imo

Saint Latona

09-19-2014

Quote:
Venowolf:
But this thread has very good info imo

But that was a year ago. It's best to start a new thread asking for this stuff instead of bringing a year old thread from the graveyard.

Venowolf

09-19-2014

Quote:
Saint Latona:
But that was a year ago. It's best to start a new thread asking for this stuff instead of bringing a year old thread from the graveyard.

Why make a new thread when already exist one with the same stuff... I don't see any logic in that.