Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Art Design: Pretty please stop giving skins to champions that don't need them.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ro11MeAnotherJ

08-12-2013

out of all those champs viktor skarnar and rumble all have three skins and are the only champs you said that are older then diana and diana is also older then the rest of those champs you said and and said . but she only has one skin even jacye the champ right before her has a skin resonantly

drakon136

08-12-2013

Final rephrasing.

@IronStylus: Is Alistar slated for a VU? And if so, how high up on the priority list is he? Final questions, I swear.

Soul of the Void

08-12-2013

@IronStylus In someway, but its close to release skin for Malzahar ? his last skin was like 2 years ago, and they lack in quality comepare to other void guys + Kass is in need too maybe not that much as Malzahar but still. Would be cool to know if it will come this or maybe next year :/

Absence

08-12-2013

Quote:
IronStylus:
Events like the Harrowing, Snowdown Showdown, and Lunar Revel are all that are on my radar at the moment.

On the topic of those, will we ever see a themed version of summoner's rift again?

aKa Bad BoY

08-12-2013

@IronStylus

will Baron get a VU? we saw him in the cinematic trailer a while back then

would be nice when Baron gets some love, he just wants to live peacefully until we come over and kill him :[

Azhliay

08-12-2013

You said that they Viktor skin that you were working on was in essence reworked. Have you thought about a Steampunk concept?

Like W becomes a hexagon with Mini Tesla coils, Blitzcrank style Steam FX, His arm controlled by a set of pullies, and what not?

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

08-12-2013

Quote:
drakon136:
Final rephrasing.

@IronStylus: Is Alistar slated for a VU? And if so, how high up on the priority list is he? Final questions, I swear.

Not a high priority. Not sure how extensive of an overhaul he'd get.

of2DOFZXmQ

08-12-2013

The poster above me is a feeder

drakon136

08-12-2013

Okay, thank you for answering me.

Netteh

08-12-2013

New diana skin spoilers please

can't hurt to ask