Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Art Design: Pretty please stop giving skins to champions that don't need them.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flandag

08-12-2013

You guys do fantastic work, and it gets better and better as each and every day passes it seems. But, I got a few names for you. I think just the name alone brings me point home - and yes I know many of these are "new" but so what?

Rumble (The King of the Unloved on this list) - [seriously this guy needs another skin]

Urgot

Zed

Zyra

Thresh

Nami

Skarner

Kha'Zix

Rengar

Syndra

Viktor

Vi

Okay, can we at least agree on 1) Rumble and 2) They need to spread them out just a bit more? Janna is getting ANOTHER skin, this time a fancy one.

Flandag

08-12-2013

bump... and bump if you agree

Good Skins are nice. Good Skins on champions that already have Good Skins? A tiny bit wasteful and elitist. Spread the love and talent Riot, you got plenty of both.

Right?

DarkoHellbane

08-12-2013

I'd rather they put more focus into Dragon Master Swain, than Sarah Palin.

Reason being that when he comes out, it would have a different impact. It would prove Riot does take our ideas.

Yes, I mean, more focus, implying that they're working on it, as they've announced it in the official thread.

Ebonmaw Dragon

08-12-2013

I only agree with Rumble, Skarner and Viktor... the rest of those champs are "new" (""new"&quot

Urgot got a battlecast skin

Are

08-12-2013

Those champions will receive skins then they do. They already acknowledge their lack of skins.

If a champion gets a new skin, be happy for that champ, instead of becoming a knight saying "X needs more skins! Wtf Riot?!"

EpicShoe

Recruiter

08-12-2013

Well the way I see it is this:

You have a couple gold rocks and many silver rocks (champions.) You're trying to sell your rocks so you put tons of advertisements (skins) on your rocks, mainly your gold ones (popular champions.) Everyone likes gold.

Therefore I'm sure Riot wants to make skins for those guys, but they won't bring in as much money and will probably do it on the side (soon.) For example, a Teemo skin will most likely generate more sales than a Skarner skin. Money makes the world go round.

Quote:
Are:
Those champions will receive skins then they do. They already acknowledge their lack of skins.

If a champion gets a new skin, be happy for that champ, instead of becoming a knight saying "X needs more skins! Wtf Riot?!"

^

Rick and Morty

08-12-2013

Quote:
Are:

except people have been waiting ages for skins on these champs and the efforts are being put elsewhere when they could be getting to their priorities.

Flandag

08-12-2013

Quote:
EpicShoe:
Well the way I see it is this:

You have a couple gold rocks and many silver rocks (champions.) You're trying to sell your rocks so you put tons of advertisements (skins) on your rocks, mainly your gold ones (popular champions.) Everyone likes gold.

Therefore I'm sure Riot wants to make skins for those guys, but they won't bring in as much money and will probably do it on the side (soon.) For example, a Teemo skin will most likely generate more sales than a Skarner skin. Money makes the world go round.

^

True, although remember Zombie Brand and Headmistress Fiora? They were both very underplayed champions but after those skins came out, everyone still bought them.

Not the best example, but a good one.

HolyHammerStrike

08-12-2013

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/07/ironstylus-talks-more-on-visual-updates.html

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/06/ironstylus-on-new-diana-skin-challenges.html

kinbountykin

08-12-2013

Sure, but when it comes to someone like Janna who already has a large amount of skins, INCLUDING a Victorious skin, I think the newer champions should have priority.