Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

3.11 Stuff

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wolferer

08-12-2013

Quote:
Sakuri Ono:
So...bruisers in general just got neutered hard core? Penetration is so rampant on this map that the 20 Armor is a piss poor exchange for the health on Phage and Entropy. I didn't think it was possible but you actually made Entropy worse. Talon's going to have a field day now being able to burst anything except a dedicated tank. This also hurts any AD carries who wanted a kiting option or a little extra bulk, for those who didn't have one built into their kit.

Well...good thing I've been learning Eve. XD Since this also makes AP Assassins more powerful by virtue of getting rid of that early game HP option.

League of Mages inc.

I'm not sure the last time I saw someone other than me build a phage/trinity force (I have seen some frozen mallets). I don't think that this will be a nerf to anything.

Killscend0

08-12-2013

I think the important question here is, "How would a mallet speed you up?"

Maxtras

08-12-2013

ok ok master yi got changed again
YOU FKIN MEAN TO TELL ME THAT CRITS ON ALPHA STRIKE ARE OK AND DOESNT NEED TO BE CHANGED?
YOU FKIN MORONS!!!!
FK U!

IS MASTER YI TRYNDAMERE?

no more ap yi no more league of legends

A Slime Appears

08-12-2013

Glad to see Kass escapes another patch unscathed. Think I just need to stop playing this game. Blind pick is a ****ing joke and I shouldn't have to join an in-house just to have ****ing fun on this game.

Fabs457

08-12-2013

Champ specific changes may bring more semblance of balance to the dominion, but may also cause it to be more polarizing from that other mode. That is treading on murky waters imo. Champ specific abilities pertaining to penetration should be looked at imo (shreds)... well, arguably, since the start of S3.

Regarding SV, why isn't it being discussed? It is basically free stats atm, and quite a boon to AD bot laners (BFT change and all) along with these changes to Sanguine's.

Awefully Bad

08-13-2013

Since the revelation of the phage changes has come up.... what about Sheen? I feel Sheen by itself should lose its AP. If they change the recipe for sheen to like crystal saph and magic mantle, that would compliment this change to phage. Sheen would add 25 MR and 200 mana. Lich bane would be able to keep it's AP due to giant wand, iceborn and trin-force could lose their AP and get more relevant stats based on sheen.

This would force iceborn to have MR, triforce to have MR and lichbane, once again, to have MR. They could simply augment the lich-bane passive to to scale from more AP to make up for the reduced AP gained through the item. This would ultimately be a straight up buff to lich-bane though. Looking back to trin-force, however, the item would allow the wearer to keep being as durable as before since the defensive stats make up for the lost health.

HaIfhearted

08-13-2013

Quote:
ManWolfAxeBoss:
It's coming

And speaking of which, one of the things I've been considering doing with sweeper is making it build from Kindelgem + Fiendish Codex > 20% CDR and remove the MS.

DO WANT!!
Like seriously, you have NO idea how happy having Sweeper build out of my core 10% items would make me.

I loved starting off with Ruby+Amp and double mana pots to rush a fast 20%, and I STILL sometimes start the game with Kindle+Codex despite the fact that Codex doesn't build into anything overtly useful anymore, and being able to turn both of them into my Sweeper core would just be amazing.

It would also really help mages with the slot problems introduced by last patches destruction of BFT.

Losing the movespeed *really* sucks, but I suspect that you guys would have taken it off regardless, so I will very gladly make that trade.

Redeemed In Fire

08-13-2013

Quote:
Awefully Bad:
Since the revelation of the phage changes has come up.... what about Sheen? I feel Sheen by itself should lose its AP. If they change the recipe for sheen to like crystal saph and magic mantle, that would compliment this change to phage. Sheen would add 25 MR and 200 mana. Lich bane would be able to keep it's AP due to giant wand, iceborn and trin-force could lose their AP and get more relevant stats based on sheen.

This would force iceborn to have MR, triforce to have MR and lichbane, once again, to have MR. They could simply augment the lich-bane passive to to scale from more AP to make up for the reduced AP gained through the item. This would ultimately be a straight up buff to lich-bane though. Looking back to trin-force, however, the item would allow the wearer to keep being as durable as before since the defensive stats make up for the lost health.

I kind of agree, though tis off topic for this thread.

Soul of Infirc

08-13-2013

Quote:
Henry Plainview:
Given the lack of wards, I feel the cooldown is appropriate for TT so at least you have some chance to not get destroyed by 3 man ganking. But I'm also usually the only person who buys the damn things...

fak nidalee though

i dunnno i had some TT diamonds added and when i spectated their ranked games every one rushed the damn things

MMKH

08-13-2013

Cool, these seem like changes in the right direction. Now I'd like to see Nidalee get her wtf spear damage nerfed as well as traps being nerfed (e.g. put a limit on traps, make them targetable, reduce the vision duration and shred amount). Kassadin and Kha'Zix are still pretty stupid too.