Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

3.11 Stuff

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

exec3

08-12-2013

Still waiting for Teemo to get worked on so the Sweeper trap detection passive can be removed.

DEA1201

08-12-2013

About other stuff for 3.11 what's in PBE. Thought it's still on test process. (Data gathered from RoG)

Phage

+20 Armor
+20 Attack Damage

UNIQUE Passive - Rage: Basic attacks grant 20 Movement Speed for 1.5 seconds on hit.Kills grant 60 Movement Speed for 1.5 seconds.

(Unique Passives with the same name don't stack.)

Cost: 500

- Health has been replaced with armor. Also random slow is replaced with speed utility. I remember that you mentioned that you wanted to make Phage cheaper utility item, thought it's sad that slow is removed from this item, because I think it benefits as melee ranged only item to catch ranged champions more (only opinion).

Frozen Mallet

+700 Health
+30 Attack Damage

UNIQUE Passive - Icy: Basic attacks slow the target's Movement Speed for 1.5 seconds on hit (40% slow for melee attacks,30% slow for ranged attacks).

Cost: 655

- Cost is lowered a bit, but it's still the same item, good reason because it's fine as it is. Wait where's armor? I understand speed utility change from speed to slow, but why armor stat is lost. Or maybe recipe will change.

Trinity Force

+30 Attack Damage
+30 Ability Power
+30% Attack Speed
+30 Armor
+10% Critical Strike Chance
+8% Movement Speed
+200 Mana

UNIQUE Passive - Rage: Basic attacks grant 20 Movement Speed for 1.5 seconds on hit.Kills grant 60 Movement Speed for 1.5 seconds.
UNIQUE Passive - Spellblade: After using an ability,the next basic attack deals bonus physical damage equal to 150% of base Attack Damage on hit (2 second cooldown).

Cost: 3

- The new added speed utility might be now good ranged champions (Ez,Corki) with Spellblade proc as speed allows you to escape from trouble as compared to slow which affects only area. Because compared to closest item Iceborn Gauntlet Trinity Force gives much more utility, I guess. Still 10% critical chance is IMO bit too low if Marksman is building (example Corki). Suggest to rise it to 15% atleast.

If compare Ez choosing between IG and TF, he would still choose IG as it gives more mana for Muramana = still great damage, survivability = more armor, CDR. Also cheaper.

What are your thoughts on these changes.

Krosan

08-12-2013

ManWolfAxeBoss, I'm curious about one thing. Would you care to elaborate on why the ult CD is being targeted for Wukong as opposed to other factors?

I'm somewhat surprised to begin with that Wukong's Crushing Blow armor reduction wasn't adjusted at some point for Season 3, and I genuinely feel like the high power of arpen combined with Wukong's extreme synergy with Black Cleaver is more of a contributor to his issues, particularly on TT where he's still a problem and where the ult cooldown is less impactful due to longer game length. These changes feel targeted for Dominion, and do look good in that context, but he's also got issues on Twisted Treeline and I'm not sure these will address that. Particularly because armor and health itemization are generally a hair weaker (no Thornmail, Bloodmail is a bit subpar) than on Summoner's Rift.

iPooUnicorns

08-12-2013

Wukong needs to not have 30% armor shred from level 1 Q, make it scale up to (not even) 30%.
Khazix needs all around nerfs.
Nidalee needs major trap nerfs and maybe a few more general nerfs.
Kass needs Q silence duration reduced.
Zyra needs to not get 20% free cdr.
Jarvan could use some nerfs tbh, he provides way to much from one kit.
Lulu needs cooldown increases to all of her abilities.
Teemo needs to be removed (or just nerf his blind).
I'd also like to see the heal aura debuff removed, but have a lifesteal debuff added.
Talon needs a few small nerfs.
Fizz needs trollpole cooldown increased.
Annie's E resistances should be lowered.
Amumu's Q needs a bit higher of a cooldown.
Brand needs some slight nerfs to his passive.
Kayle's ult needs quite a bit higher of a cooldown.

Sakuri Ono

08-12-2013

So...bruisers in general just got neutered hard core? Penetration is so rampant on this map that the 20 Armor is a piss poor exchange for the health on Phage and Entropy. I didn't think it was possible but you actually made Entropy worse. Talon's going to have a field day now being able to burst anything except a dedicated tank. This also hurts any AD carries who wanted a kiting option or a little extra bulk, for those who didn't have one built into their kit.

Well...good thing I've been learning Eve. XD Since this also makes AP Assassins more powerful by virtue of getting rid of that early game HP option.

League of Mages inc.

Killscend0

08-12-2013

Some of you nerfs seem a bit much unicorns, but i couldn't agree more with this one.

Quote:
iPooUnicorns:

Nidalee needs major trap nerfs...

ZallKlos

08-12-2013

The removal of slow on phage is mainly SR related.

Chaosos

08-12-2013

Can Entropy become Phage+Pickaxe? Even if it lost a bit of AD it's really expensive.

Reikken

08-12-2013

Quote:
ManWolfAxeBoss:
It's coming

And speaking of which, one of the things I've been considering doing with sweeper is making it build from Kindelgem + Fiendish Codex > 20% CDR and remove the MS.

NOTE: CONSIDERING

as long as the movement speed is still viable to get early

taking it off of sweeper and putting it on a 3k gold item that doesn't give any CDR or mpen will mean no one will be able to get any MS
and I will cry

also yes, Nidalee trap nerfs are necessary

Sakuri Ono

08-12-2013

Frozen Mallet

Now builds out of Giants Belt + Pick Axe + Ruby Crystal.
Total cost now 3005 from 3300

...what an awkward build path. So basically you have to rush out a Giants Belt and build right into it in order to not have weird buff increments in the mid or late game.