Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

3.11 Stuff

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rule 34

08-12-2013

Short answer: Yes.

Long answer: Very much so.

Vacus

08-12-2013

Will this Sanguine Blade change also be on Howling Abyss (ARAM)?

Mango027

08-12-2013

Quote:
Rule 34:
Short answer: Yes.

Long answer: Very much so.

Really, because I found that her presence is more from Glitterlance/Help Pix than her wildgrowth.
At least in Dominion.
I havent seen a Lulu in TT ever.

naotasan

08-12-2013

Quote:
Mango027:
Really, because I found that her presence is more from Glitterlance/Help Pix than her wildgrowth.
At least in Dominion.
I havent seen a Lulu in TT ever.

You must not play a lot of Dominion then.
Or are very lucky and don't fight extremely talented Lulu's

Mango027

08-12-2013

Quote:
naotasan:

Thats the thing, this is only nerfing "bad" Lulu players, not talented ones.
Lulu isnt a bad pick in Dominion, but she isnt OP like Jayce, Nid, and Kha are

molokodude

08-12-2013

It's her entire kit. Thou this I can instantly say as a former support exclusive when I started will be noticeable.

wolferer

08-12-2013

Quote:
naotasan:

A lot of Lulu's power is in her Glitterlance (and Help Pix can make it even better with smart play). Lulu is not just a walking ultimate.

This nerf will pretty much take Lulu out of the OP status and she'll just be a good support. I don't think there's a compelling reason to pick her over Sona or Nami now except when accounting for which you are best at. They all have 100 second cooldown on their aoe disruption ults at max level.

Now we just have to do something about Kayle's ultimate cooldown... I'm sure the rioters have realized how contested Kayle is as a pick/ban in the tournaments?

ManWolfAxeBoss

QA Analyst

08-12-2013

Sanguine Blade damage will be 50 base and will be available on maps that Sanguine Blade is available on.

Lulu has a very strong kit on Dominion. Hitting her ult CD will just mean that it won't be available for every fight (Max CDR at rank 3 was 48 seconds). She will still be strong, but now enemies will have a longer engage window when they don't have to worry about Wild Growth.

Xolo

08-12-2013

Are there any plans to adjust Tryndamere on TT?

He's in almost every single match and is incredibly strong, especially for how easy he is to play.

AlphaFerric

08-12-2013

48 is pretty close to every fight, but its nice to know its not a guarantee. Also, you guys rock , can't wait to see what else is in store!