3.11 Stuff

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zerglinator

08-12-2013

Is SB also changing on HA?

ManWolfAxeBoss

QA Analyst

08-12-2013
4 of 7 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Bay View Post
I really hope you keep the MS for sweeper, maybe just nerf it a bit. Otherwise mages will run like slugs.
MS would likely be moved to another item. Would like to split up the active and MS, as having them both in one item is Mike Tyson strong. The item was originally overloaded to get people to buy it. Now that they do we need to tone it down a bit.

KaWraith

08-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManWolfAxeBoss View Post
It's coming

And speaking of which, one of the things I've been considering doing with sweeper is making it build from Kindelgem + Fiendish Codex > 20% CDR and remove the MS.

NOTE: CONSIDERING
I kind of like this...

edit because ninja'd

Maybe the MS could be part of a more expensive additional upgrade?

Michael Bay

08-12-2013

Quote:
MS would likely be moved to another item. Would like to split up the active and MS, as having them both in one item is Mike Tyson strong. The item was originally overloaded to get people to buy it. Now that they do we need to tone it down a bit.
Fair enough, as long as mages have some way to catch up to their faster counterparts i'll be happy.

F r 0 s T i

08-12-2013

Did you forget to say Lucian was in 3.11? =P

naotasan

08-12-2013

I think people coming from the Dev Tracker think this is for SR.

...Lol

Redeemed In Fire

08-12-2013

Quote:
I would look at going a Grez route. Null magic, amp tome, gold, +mr +ap reveal. then an upgrade with blasting wand for the trap reveal and some good stats.

NakedGranny

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaIfhearted View Post
Hookay, now can we has non-****ty mage CDR itemization please?
Indeed. I'd be thrilled by just about any non-****ty mage itemization. For years, the prices of AP items has only gone up while their effectiveness has remained almost nill due to the triple whammy of mana restrictions, cooldown restrictions and MR multiplying HP (the cost of which has only gone down, in spite of tanky Fighters being a plague on the game's health...)

Playing Mages is incredibly frustrating, Riot. Knock it off. I want to be able to grow into late game and not be a burden on my team. Any Carry could go mid and do better than letting a mage take up a spot on your team in any lane.

Golly

08-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NakedGranny View Post
Indeed. I'd be thrilled by just about any non-****ty mage itemization. For years, the prices of AP items has only gone up while their effectiveness has remained almost nill due to the triple whammy of mana restrictions, cooldown restrictions and MR multiplying HP (the cost of which has only gone down, in spite of tanky Fighters being a plague on the game's health...)

Playing Mages is incredibly frustrating, Riot. Knock it off. I want to be able to grow into late game and not be a burden on my team. Any Carry could go mid and do better than letting a mage take up a spot on your team in any lane.
This is for Dominion. This isn't SR forum.

Suggest editing the original post, MWAB, otherwise people from Red Tracker will be here confusing things.

Redeemed In Fire

08-12-2013

This is for Dominion, not SR.