Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

3.11 Stuff

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kaiseresc

08-27-2013

make Entropy out of Phage + Pickaxe. Please, for the love of God.

Talith PA

08-27-2013

And while you are at it get rid of BFS from the infinity edge recipe as well.

Pylair

08-27-2013

Quote:
Talith PA:
And while you are at it get rid of BFS from the infinity edge recipe as well.

shaco buff pls.

Koravel

08-27-2013

Welp.

Now that Talith's back, the next patch had better have some Jayce nerfs or we're all ****ed.

Basoosh

08-29-2013

Riot finally considering map-specific champion balancing is seriously encouraging. I'm surprised more people aren't bonkers-level excited over this.

IronAegis

08-29-2013

Quote:
Basoosh:
Riot finally considering map-specific champion balancing is seriously encouraging. I'm surprised more people aren't bonkers-level excited over this.

I'd imagine for those waiting for meaningful changes and ranked for about 2 years, this seems like a snails pace. I'm not one of them, of course, I've only been around (in Dom) for a year or so, but yes, any changes at all are a huge improvement over the Riot tumbleweeds that rolled through this forum for quite awhile.

KaWraith

08-29-2013

Quote:
Basoosh:

We are cautiously optimistic. Riot hasn't really made any distinct promises, their past track record has been pretty poor, and the initial changes they are making have been pretty slow. If they announce on Sept 1 that Ranked Dominion will coincide with S4 launch: I will throw a party and drive to RIOT HQ with cake and pastries (from Portos!)

cocacolalips

09-04-2013

What about Nunu?

His numbers were gutted a few patchs back in favor of a new gameplay involving Summoners Rift monsters.
Gameplay that simply does not exist on Crystal Scar.

That was straight up nerfs.

Is anything going to be done to balance out?

Redeemed In Fire

09-04-2013

Last I checked he's still a mid-high tier bot.

And who the hell wants nunu to be viable in his current state anyway? Aside from nunu mains.

cocacolalips

09-04-2013

Quote:
RCIX:
Last I checked he's still a mid-high tier bot.

And who the hell wants nunu to be viable in his current state anyway? Aside from nunu mains.

Yeah, looking at daily winrates, he is the worst champion right after Thresh. Real good.

"And who wants any champion to be viable aside their respective mains?"
That argument is getting silly really fast.