Quick note about Riven sale for 8-13

First Riot Post
12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WizardCrab

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

eCommerce Associate

Follow WizardCrab on Twitter

08-12-2013
1 of 3 Riot Posts

Hey guys,

As some of you may have noticed, Riven is part of tomorrow's sale, however the post says she'll be on sale for 440 RP (http://beta.na.leagueoflegends.com/e...n-sale-813-816). You might note that Riven is 975 RP, and that 440 RP is more than a 50% discount. This is a mistake I made because we had hoped Lucian would be out already, and I put Riven into the sales system long before Lucian was delayed. With Lucian's release, Riven's price will be reduced to 880, and so 440 would have been the correct sale price had Lucian been released.

I just wanted to let you know that Riven will still be on sale for 440 RP even though her price has not been reduced yet, and will not be reduced before this sale. But the happy accident is that you don't need to be concerned with picking up Riven right before her price drops.

Please feel free to ask me any questions if this is confusing.

Delta Sniper

08-12-2013

Glad you are still keeping the sale at the low price as if lucian had been released. Maybe you could just lower her live price now.

Mizuen Colonel J

08-12-2013

No1 cares.

MichealJarvanIII

08-12-2013

Good guy WizardCrab

edit: LUCIAN! Where is he?

Faceplosion

08-12-2013

Darn, Lucian isn't coming out.

On a happy note though, it's really awesome that you decided to keep Riven's sale price as it is, it's very gracious of Riot and recently I've noticed the commerce department in general has had a much better attitude towards players. Thanks for being awesome!

Rick and Morty

08-12-2013

so when is he coming out?

Zørrøt

08-12-2013

#FreeLucian2013

Call Me Fabled

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2013

Excellent ^_^ so basically, shes on sale for more than 50% off right now...

level19mage

08-12-2013

So no Lucian? Aww.....
Oh well. Not like I was really going to buy him when he first came out anyway I suppose.

Redeemed Rivên

08-12-2013

Good guy wizard crab.

12345 ... 8