Aye Ya Noxius Scallywags!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AnemoneMeer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipleadthefif208 View Post
at most we can do with out risking another rune war is train you guys and outfit you in arms. we will not be able to pay you or commit troops.
-Grand Adviser and Speaker of the Noxian High Command Isildur of Númenor
Peace through strength of arms. With enough power in ones hand, nobody will risk the consequences of attacking them. Bandits do not often risk their lives against those better armed and trained, nor do city-states.

For now, the most powerful entity is the League, but power is fleeting, and it is always best to make sure that when the winds change, you're the one reaping the benefits, is it not?

ipleadthefif208

12-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemoneMeer View Post
Peace through strength of arms. With enough power in ones hand, nobody will risk the consequences of attacking them. Bandits do not often risk their lives against those better armed and trained, nor do city-states.

For now, the most powerful entity is the League, but power is fleeting, and it is always best to make sure that when the winds change, you're the one reaping the benefits, is it not?
you will be better trained and armed and the spoils will be your payment.

AnemoneMeer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipleadthefif208 View Post
you will be better trained and armed and the spoils will be your payment.
I am not entirely sure we are on the same page. I am referring to selling you (and Noxus as a whole) whatever weapons we find, provided you pay better than the competition.

o0sniper50o

12-07-2010

Ah you may find yourself...deprived of such things if you were to sell them. I am firstly a trader of items and second an informant to those I see fit to recieve their information. If you were to sell such things to Noxus I am sure the Institute will have no qualms if I were to supply them with a much better version? But you wound the pride of the Noxians because though they are a bit more ruthless then the other city-states they have their pride if nothing else.

-Summoner Deadeye Sniper

ipleadthefif208

12-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemoneMeer View Post
I am not entirely sure we are on the same page. I am referring to selling you (and Noxus as a whole) whatever weapons we find, provided you pay better than the competition.
DON'T BE SO BLUNT. we will buy outlines of interesting items that may or may not come piltover.

o0sniper50o

12-07-2010

Items of power are valuable but information even more so. Anybody can use a powerful weapon but as anyone knows, an item of power is completely useless without the knowledge to use it.

-Summoner Deadeye Sniper