Aye Ya Noxius Scallywags!

1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

charité

Senior Member

12-05-2010

Well then Keyes, I 'ot a question for ye; you're aware o' the common way of income for most of the fine folks of Bilgewater; so If the passage we most commonly sail becomes just a sea of noxus flags; does the Noxus wigs got a plan?
~Miss Charité captain of the man of war Revolution~


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ipleadthefif208

Senior Member

12-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by charité View Post
Well then Keyes, I 'ot a question for ye; you're aware o' the common way of income for most of the fine folks of Bilgewater; so If the passage we most commonly sail becomes just a sea of noxus flags; does the Noxus wigs got a plan?
~Miss Charité captain of the man of war Revolution~
bligewater has to many problem for there to be any reason for us to invade. for us to have any reason to invade you we would have to be able to subdue the public. the public in bligewater is to well armed and independent to subdue( take it as a complement i am always impressed when i visit bligewater). plus we like you guys great allies and smart sailors.
-Grand Adviser and Speaker of the Noxian High Command Isildur of Númenor


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

charité

Senior Member

12-05-2010

Oh my, don't ye know how to sweet talk a lady? Anywho what I was mainly concerned 'bout was how the Noxian navy 'd effect our flow of economy. As long as we ain't gimped or brought into y'er wars against our chosin' I for one won't have any problem with ye.

~Miss Charité captain of the man of war Revolution~


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ipleadthefif208

Senior Member

12-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by charité View Post
Oh my, don't ye know how to sweet talk a lady? Anywho what I was mainly concerned 'bout was how the Noxian navy 'd effect our flow of economy. As long as we ain't gimped or brought into y'er wars against our chosin' I for one won't have any problem with ye.

~Miss Charité captain of the man of war Revolution~
sense when have we made fight without consent. and for your econmy ur trade is vital to our economy too so it would be foolish to harm ur economy. if ever you feel we breach bligewater treaty then tell us and we will fix it.
-Grand Adviser and Speaker of the Noxian High Command Isildur of Númenor


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaWugui

Senior Member

12-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser707 View Post
As long as Bilgewater proves useful to Noxus it may remain independent. If it proves troublesome, well, that would be another matter entirely.
Ye Noxians speak a big battle, but ye couldn't even conquer Ionia, despite takin' them by mighty surprise. Unlike Ionia, we 'o Bilgewater be armed always ready fer a sword fight.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

charité

Senior Member

12-05-2010

Mate, 't appears these Noxians have a bit of mutiny amongst 'em selves if you ask me.

~Miss Charité captain of the man of war Revolution~


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kaiser707

Member

12-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaWugui View Post
Ye Noxians speak a big battle, but ye couldn't even conquer Ionia, despite takin' them by mighty surprise. Unlike Ionia, we 'o Bilgewater be armed always ready fer a sword fight.
Yes, you truley prove your bravery and power, cowering in your ports, fleeing whenever a millitary ship comes near. When united you are a great threat, but as of now, your feeble strength is not enough to do anything other than assist superior forces, like our noxus strength.

Bilgewater needs to remember that it lives in Noxian shadow.. Its pirates would be welcome to have its pick of Facist Demacian ships, but it would not be well looked upon to attack a Noxian ship.

A mutiny in Noxus is also known as a healthy dispute. What you see as a weakness is our strength.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ipleadthefif208

Senior Member

12-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaWugui View Post
Ye Noxians speak a big battle, but ye couldn't even conquer Ionia, despite takin' them by mighty surprise. Unlike Ionia, we 'o Bilgewater be armed always ready fer a sword fight.
Calm down both of you, no need to get heated between two allies. we know you are good warriors that's why we have so much respect for you. We would never dream to be an aggressor against bligewater.
-Grand Adviser and Speaker of the Noxian High Command Isildur of Númenor


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaWugui

Senior Member

12-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser707 View Post
Yes, you truley prove your bravery and power, cowering in your ports, fleeing whenever a millitary ship comes near. When united you are a great threat, but as of now, your feeble strength is not enough to do anything other than assist superior forces, like our noxus strength.
Ye mean th' Noxus strength that got crushed at th' Great Stand 'o th' Placidium, whar th' Ionians were preparin' to surrender 'til a wee lass rallied them?



(P.S. I never actually thought this whole RP **** would be half entertaining. What a fun excuse to talk like a pirate.)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kaiser707

Member

12-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaWugui View Post
Ye mean th' Noxus strength that got crushed at th' Great Stand 'o th' Placidium, whar th' Ionians were preparin' to surrender 'til a wee lass rallied them?



(P.S. I never actually thought this whole RP **** would be half entertaining. What a fun excuse to talk like a pirate.)
\

I refuse to continue this argument further. If you wish to resolve this, may we meet on the Fields of Justice. If not, I defer to my superiors and back down. I will not continue this argument I stupidly provoked with my allies.


1234567 ... 8