Aye Ya Noxius Scallywags!

12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

charité

12-03-2010

Ya Noxius scum a' reached a dis'pointin low in my opinion he'r. We fine folks of bilgewater ain't have no intrest in Ionia! And he'r ya go a' step to'in makin' us look like the cursed Jack Ketch 'em self! Sayin' we go 'bout just plunderin any'o harbor we find; w'en in actuality i'd be on a yellow jack'ed ship of some o' us in this fine port were not privateers of Noxus. 'N fact, If I r'call correctly, ya scallywags press ganged some o' these fine folks to yer own ships a'fore! Now I don't quite know if ya be loaded to the gunwalls er not, but I ain't standin fer this! We pirates may 'a done quite a few unsavory things, but any raidin o' Ionia was strictly a 'cause of a letter of marque from one o' your cap'ns and creeps! Now you best stop blam'n the good ol'Jolly Roger or we'll hunt ya down and I might even get the pleasure of keelhauling you myself!

~Miss Charité, captain of the man of war Revolution~

(Will probably make an application rp if over 550 view are received)

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2010

..... What?

-Summoner Silver

charité

12-03-2010

Aye, sorry 'bout that mate. Ya see while wandering around here, I noticed that these Noxus scallywags decided to poke at the bilgewaters, who I may add we don't have any hate towards the Ionians here, and we certainly won't allow ourselves to be bunched in with the likes of those who can't even hold a pair of sea legs!
((object in question http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=366274 ))

~Miss Charité captain of the man of war Revolution~

DaWugui

12-03-2010

Ahoy, we humble citizens o' bilgewater shouldn't be lumped in with noxius scum, because we seek only what we can carry, like treasure and fine ionian girls, while noxus is guilty o' rape and tryin' t' mightily conquer Ionia and wipe their nation off the face o' Runeterra. Gar.
~ Seabass, Bilgewater summoner and part-time pirate.

charité

12-03-2010

Aye! We may not be the most respectable lot, but noxus doesn't have any right to toss their words at us, we of bilgewater would be much more at peace if Ionia won even. Its gettin tiresome havin' to deal with those noxus war ships floating around out there.

YuushaMajin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2010

I don't think Noxus really thinks badly of Bilgewater, I mean, Miss Fortune is helping them in the coming battle.

Those accusations mainly stem from summoners and other "representatives" from Noxus, who feel the need to defend themselves, but that's understandable. I am myself a travelling summoner, I saw many things and heard a lot : nobody likes Noxus. Noxus' problem, and advantage, being that you have a lot of freedom, and the ambitious thrives in such an environment. That means that people who want power for their own are easily attracted to Noxus.

But enough of justifying things!
Because even if they have the right to defend themselves, blaming every other city-state to make a point is just going to make you even more hated by said city-states. But that's just my opinion.

Y.M., wandering summoner.

ipleadthefif208

12-04-2010

you guys were apart of noxian forces in the ionian invasion.

charité

12-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by YuushaMajin View Post
I don't think Noxus really thinks badly of Bilgewater, I mean, Miss Fortune is helping them in the coming battle.

Those accusations mainly stem from summoners and other "representatives" from Noxus, who feel the need to defend themselves, but that's understandable. I am myself a travelling summoner, I saw many things and heard a lot : nobody likes Noxus. Noxus' problem, and advantage, being that you have a lot of freedom, and the ambitious thrives in such an environment. That means that people who want power for their own are easily attracted to Noxus.

But enough of justifying things!
Because even if they have the right to defend themselves, blaming every other city-state to make a point is just going to make you even more hated by said city-states. But that's just my opinion.

Y.M., wandering summoner.

Aye, that may be true about Miss Fortune but 'onestly dear summoner saying that a pirate hunter would represent a privateer city-state is like sayin that Gragas would represent a diet drink! Now if Gangplank decided to share his cannons with Noxus, that'd be a tad more representitive. Miss Fortune is simply a bounty hunter, who I may say had my head on their list before!

ipleadthefif208

12-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by charité View Post
Aye, that may be true about Miss Fortune but 'onestly dear summoner saying that a pirate hunter would represent a privateer city-state is like sayin that Gragas would represent a diet drink! Now if Gangplank decided to share his cannons with Noxus, that'd be a tad more representitive. Miss Fortune is simply a bounty hunter, who I may say had my head on their list before!

aren't all you pirates in some respect bounty hunters

charité

12-04-2010

I dare to differ mate, we have codes you know, we wouldn't turn each other in. If we did, where would we be then? A vast empty ocean with military ships of all different colors! In my opinion, the biggest difference is that bounty hunters like Miss Fortune haven't the slightest bit of respect for the privateers they capture. They don't even give those captains the honor of going down with the ship! They just capture them and turn 'em in to be executed.

12345 ... 8