Doublelift's -Blitzcrank- Guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

s0cr8ez

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-23-2011

Why not start with sapphire crystal? If you get the strength of spirit mastery (upgrade from magic resist 7 points in defense). You basically get a doran's shield in health regen, a better shield, a faster sheen and well more mana for more hooks. Heck with the extra mana R>Q>E>W is viable.

Also how about mentioning the good old fashioned run in and punch people? Hook if they run away in a straight line. If they are juking left and right, well with the speed boost and E they're still in trouble.

Side note: You're really good with Blitz (saw those video's). Think of my comments as not "you're wrong" but earnest questions since I sound kinda bad up there.

EbonyKnife

01-23-2011

Wow, never knew the combos could be so intricate.

s0cr8ez

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-23-2011

Also noob question.. whats PF? I don't understand the lifesteal, PF, recent patch comment on the OP

prapter

01-23-2011

when do you start ganking / making a big impact on the game as a duo laner? do you try to roam once you hit 6 ish or do you usually try to stay in the lane and farm until the first major dragon fight?

Kappa Phi Lambda

01-23-2011

PF = Power Fist.
The knock up ability
Which apparently doesnt lifesteal anymore (according to doublelift)

FreezingBalls

01-24-2011

What do you think of the new boots for Blitzcrank?

Zed ls Dead

01-24-2011

i should change my name to number two blitz

Czekoladyn

01-24-2011

i have tried them with randuin and 6 cdr runes. 2 sec between overdrives at 5 lvl of skills , 4 sec powerfists, and ult around 21 i guess. grabs were 10. Approximately. I think they are good for blitz.

Rephanz

01-24-2011

I dont see why you should max E. You get more damage out of Maxing Q first and or W. E level increase is just a Cooldown reduction.

Dapacman

01-24-2011

I hate being #2. My ranked stats are getting closer to yours though, although I haven't been playing much in general.

Regardless, I never understood why you end up with Banshees in basically every game. I know it gives HP, but what about Thornmail when they don't have much spell damage?