Doublelift's -Blitzcrank- Guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SamuraiHeart

05-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade8113 View Post
back when I liked Doublelift :/
Jesus Christ man why did you revive a thread from 2010?!?!? the guide is so outdated and so many things have come and gone in this game that the guide isn't even viable anymore, I mean **** I like Doublelift as much as the next guy but even he would probably agree that the guide is worthless now.

Tundra Fizz

05-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalGetsugaa View Post
Jesus Christ man why did you revive a thread from 2010?!?!? the guide is so outdated and so many things have come and gone in this game that the guide isn't even viable anymore, I mean **** I like Doublelift as much as the next guy but even he would probably agree that the guide is worthless now.
I dunno I just followed this guide and got a Septakill seems pretty legit to me... :\

SamuraiHeart

05-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tundra Fizz View Post
I dunno I just followed this guide and got a Septakill seems pretty legit to me... :\
Well for starters Doublelift said to buy "Heart of Gold" and that item no longer exists also I can't tell if you were being sarcastic or not also is Septakill even a thing? I thought that was only for that one game mode that had 6 v 6 but that was only for a limited time so pretty sure you were being sarcastic or an ******* either way congrats I fell for it.

OCxYaarelia

05-13-2014

these days im seeing alot of blitzcrank lanning top..i usually play top irelia and its very easy to shut him down..

OCxYaarelia

05-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalGetsugaa View Post
Well for starters Doublelift said to buy "Heart of Gold" and that item no longer exists also I can't tell if you were being sarcastic or not also is Septakill even a thing? I thought that was only for that one game mode that had 6 v 6 but that was only for a limited time so pretty sure you were being sarcastic or an ******* either way congrats I fell for it.

yep its a outdated guide but some people find it very useful i guess..............

SamuraiHeart

05-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by aikido19 View Post
yep its a outdated guide but some people find it very useful i guess..............
Some dude decided to revive it and I don't even know how he managed to find a post from 2010 or why he thought reviving a guide from 2010 would even be useful but eh whatever.

Tatsumi Saiga

05-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doublelift View Post

TL;DR: Triforce, Banshee's Veil, Randuin's Omen, Brutalizer, and Infinity Edge are all items that are never a bad choice on Blitz.
I am going to try this on Blitzcrank. All the core items still exist. I do not understand why so many people believe this guide to be outdated. Thanks Doublelift!

("'\('o')/'")