We want skins!!!11

YES WE ARE! 10,846 67.42%
NO WE DON'T!!11 810 5.03%
WHERE IZ MAH COOKIE??? 4,432 27.55%
Voters: 16088. You may not vote on this poll

Skins, Skins everywhere!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NeedsMoreSoraka

11-03-2012

I want lawful good Veigar.

Pleasurewizard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

Hire him.

quizno1965

11-03-2012

How does this man not already work for riot?
Riot pls.

FourteenFCali

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2012

hayley williams lux

TOIIIHOTA

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by K G Morder View Post
Bump.

Ii-fia seems like a cool champ, not sure I like the snare upon entering the same bush, maybe a slow, or just make her invisible in bushes as long as she stays still or something.

Elena the Blood Mistress has got some real competition for Vlad!

Not sure I like that her passive is a DOT, it essentially gives her a 5th ability, that is AOE.

The ghoul idea is interesting, although it feels like a non ultimate version of Morde's R, which may or may not be that good, given that like Morde, it gives you a "pet" while not being an ultimate, but unlike Morde, it's just a special creep, EG nowhere near the same level as having a champ on your side. I would imagine this being an interesting ability, although i wonder if there would be a limit to how many? I suppose that would depend on the ability's cooldown.

Her bat swarm seems like an airborne version of Vlad's Trollpool, only not as trollish since she can still be affected by AOE abilities,

Her E, (Order) seems a bit broken for not being an Ultimate... if it were an ultimate where she hypnotizes/mind controls/glamours a champion into her servant, that would be interesting, but perhaps for a different kind of champion. even just making it work on minions seems a bit op, IMO. What if, (and Im not sure if this is what you meant by Champions are prioritized with R,) her 'Order' only works on champions while in her Ultimate? That sort of makes it better, although to begin with it would require a decent cooldown, so as to only be able to do it on one champion, 2 if you have massive CDR. Her R would also require an appropriate cooldown and usage timer.

Her bat swarm being able to go through walls is a no-no, even during her ultimate. clipping through turrets maybe, but walls? hell no, the default bat swarm already gives her a free ghost.

I also like Anastasia, although I'm not too sure I get how her passive works. So is it like a free revive? she stays alive but with 1 hp? Does it have a cooldown? I mean, it wouldnt make sense if she could get killed after that, given her whole thing is being undying. Even gives her a reason for being in the league. to be able to die.
Thanks for feedback. Not so often people typing so much for this thread. Only something like - OMG TAKE MY MONEY BURN THE WITCH. BLARGABLARGH. Not that i don't like that. But still

I cant say that Elena was done perfectly fine. I just wanted to create some real slippery slop vampire-chick. Whats done is done. Some abilities was made and maybe riots will use them in some other THEIR champions (how they generally do with my ideas dohohohoho)

Also Passive on Anastasia working as revive yes. And has two minutes cooldown. Its not an anivia egg but Anastasia cant die from sudden damage from nowhere (hello karthus) or dot if she will run faster enough.

TOIIIHOTA

11-04-2012

Also baming with new champion.
Nero the Essence of the Ocean.
some sort of watery based support.
You can see his skillset here or on the first-main page.

Okay. So suddenly forum start to resize images in attachments. So I'm kinda derped and fetch you some bitc... I mean links.
http://imageshack.us/a/img39/7673/nerovw.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img40/2057/nerochampion.png

Ninjawitz

11-04-2012

Infected akali should be a legendary =].

K G Morder

11-05-2012

Nero reminds me of that abandoned water wizard champ Riot had early on.

Also, I think i get how Anastasia's passive works

darkjak

12-07-2012

Where is the scared ghost? 404 ERROR?!

LostLaneWonGame

12-07-2012

Omg, You're back in the concepts business!